Chapter 12 •Betrayal•

{Jacks Pov}

I woke up in my bed but the sun was shining in my eyes so I was squinting. Then I seen Alaska lying beside me smiling at me. "Rise and shine baby boy" she said. She was so cute and I totally dig her bad girl look but her sweet side is so cute. "rise and shine" I said laughing. I was absolutely starving now, after that little work out so I decided we should go to the diner. she agreed so we both go showers, I put on a teeshirt that said "Dude Be Nice" and a pair of pants and I dropped her home. when she came down she was wearing denim jeans that we're turned up at the bottom and a grey sweater with a grey beanie and her hair down. She looked dope. We left and soon enough we were at the diner.

We were eating away when all of a sudden Alaska started choking on her pancakes. But then I looked at her and knew he had seen something, she was looking out the window and looked as if shed seen a ghost, she had tears in her eyes. And that's when I knew what or should I say who she saw. "T-Todd" she managed to stutter out. I was gone out the finer faster than she could blink and was ready to pound his head into the ground after what he had done. But he was gone. I ran back in and sat in beside Alaska who had now calmed down. I promised her I would find him and kill him for what he had done.

We decided to go back to her house because her mom would be wondering where she has been. I dropped her home and she told me to go because she needed to tell her mom about what had happened with Todd. I said okay and started driving out of the driveway. I decided I'd go to Tays house seeing as I haven't seen him in ages so I took the left to his house. When I got there I walked in without knocking, that didn't matter though. I was about to call out to him and tell him I was here but then I heard loads of guys hollering, from the sounds it sounded like Nash,Sam,Carter and the others so I decided instead of walking in id see what they were screaming about. I stood outside the door, my war pressed against it with my hand on the Handel. Then I heard Nash, "Taylor jack will kill you man." Shawn, "Yeah dude don't try it, you know he can take you out." What the fuck were they talking about? I thought to myself and found myself frowning, whatever this was it sure as hell didn't sound like something id be down for her. "Guys guys guys. "Come on?! It'll work don't you worry. Alaska will be on this dick by the end of this week."

WHAT?!

WHAT THE FUCK

DID HE REALLY..

I bursted through the door fists clutched ready to hit anyone at this point. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" everyone was so taken aback by me coming in that nobody spoke a word and looked at me in total shock. "ANSWER ME!!!!" I screamed with anger in my voice. "I didn-" I cut him off by punching him across the face. Everyone jumped out of their seats and ran over to try pull me off. I let them because I knew if they didn't I would seriously fuck up Taylor. Taylor sat there still in shock with blood on his face looking at me. Nash took me outside to cool me down and started talking to me. I wasn't listening to him. he was ling to try defend Taylor and that was the last thing I wanted to hear right now. "I'm going home " I said and went to my car. I was just about to get in when Alaska drove up. Why the fuck was she here. "Alaska wha-" she stormed right past me into the house. I followed her. "Shawn called me what the fuck happened" she said before stepping through the door of the living room. Then she saw Taylor with blood all over his face "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" She screamed. "I punched him." I said still angry. "WHAT? WHY?!" She screamed "HE WAS SAYING THAT HE WAS GOING TO PULL YOU BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!" I screamed now. "THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU FUCKING PUNCH HIM YOU PSYCHO" What? Did she really just say that? "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I screamed at her even angrier now. "Ugh just fuck off Jack. Don't bother calling." She said and walked out. All the boys still stood there in shock. I stormed out and drove home.