Shape shifting and making love

As I shush penny he looks into my eyes. They become blue. So blue it was breathtaking. I had never seen a more beautiful color of blue in my life. Penny looks at me and then by my surprise his eyes meet my lips. He stares at them and pulls me close. I look at him and he looks at me. He holds my face with his hands.

"Now now darling just shhhh......"

I stare at him and start feeling a sensation run throughout my body. Something about this clown was making me feel all funny.

He comes closer to me and out nose met. He slowly begins to kiss me. I pull away quickly and looked at him for a second "penny how could you just start ki-" I look at him again and start kissing him more and more. Penny lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. He pins me to the wall and growls. I look at him and smile. "Ooooh please growl again" I moan With delight and aggressively Continue to kiss him. He pulls away and looks at me.

"My darling I must go now"

I smirk at him "aww why so soon"

He looks back at me and throws me on the bed and pins my hands on the bed and lays down and starts thrusting on top of me. I moan and grab his back. He gets faster and faster and making the bells on his suit jingle. He kisses me nearly biting my lip. As he thrusts against me we hear a noise from down stairs. We both quickly jump up and look at eachother.

I look at him and say "this did not just happen"

He nods his head and stands there.

I look at him and kiss him gently "I'll be right back do not go anywhere"

"He looks at me and nods his head and sits on the bed with a sad look on his face"

As I walk out the room I turn around to see tears falling from penny's eyes. I look down stairs and notice that the loud bang had come from across the street. I let out a sigh of relief and walk back into my room. "Penny" I sit next to him and hold him. "What's the matter" I say as I brush his fluffy hair out his face.

He looks at me and kisses me and closes my eyes. I open them back up to see he was no longer there. Why? How? Who? What? Where? When? Where had he gone to. I quickly jump up and run downstairs to the well. I shout as loud as I can "PENNNYYYY PLEASE PENNYY" a ball fills my throat and I burst into tears "PENNY PLEASE PLEASE OMG PLEASE" I fall the the ground holding my knees to my face crying as I rock back and forth. All of a sudden someone picks me up and I open my eyes quickly to see my one and only fluffy haired penny. He looks down at me and holds me closer and carries me to a small little area I made called "Elizabeth's area" his lays me down and covers me up.

"Now now my darling no need for crying over me"

I look at him and pull him down to me making our meet foreheads "I don't know why? Or how? But I've falling in love with you"

Penny looks at me in shock and gets up not knowing what to say or do.

I look up at him with teary eyes "penny come here"

Penny kneels down to me and looks at me "what"

I pull him close to me and start gently kissing him "everyone is scared of you....I'm not....you're different and I like that!"

Penny smiles at me and starts kissing me again as laying down with me. He picks me up and sits me on top of him. "Do it my darling" I smirk at him and start grinding on him. Pennys eyes turned blue again. The more and more I moaned the louder and louder his growls got. He felt so good I never wanted to stop. All of a sudden my mother opens up the basement door. I quickly jump up and act like I was doing vocal warm ups "do ray me fa sol la ti doooo"

I look up at her "oh hello mother *laughs nervously*" I turn around to see if penny was there but there was no sign of him. I look down them back to my mother

She stared at me in confusion and laughed "you really are a funny one"

My mother walked back up stairs and I knew I had to go find him. I stood on top of the well and climb down holding onto the rope as tight at I could.......