Open Your EYES

🔖🔖An old woman used to stand in front of the Masjid🕌 everyday begging for money.

One day, the Imam of the Masjid🕌 asked her, "Why are you standing here and you are from a good family and your son is a good man?"

The old woman replied, "As you know, I have only one son, and my husband died years ago. My son travelled eight months ago and left me some money💰 to spend on my needs, but by now I have spent it all and must resort to begging."

The Imam said, "Your son.. doesn't he send you money💰?"

The old woman replied, "Every month📆 he sends me a coloured picture which I kiss and stick on the wall for remembrance."

The Imam decided to visit her house 🏠. He got a big surprise when he saw 8 cheques on the wall, each for a thousand 💵 dollars, and realized the old woman didn't know what wealth she had because she was illiterate.

This may seem like a really strange story. However the old lady in the story resembles us quite a bit. We all have the Quran 📖 in our home🏠 yet we don't take the time to read it, just kissing it and leaving it on the shelf. We ask for happiness and success from people despite already having such a treasure, 📖the Book of Allah in our houses. May Allah SWT make all of us the people of the Quran📖 and make us able to read it with true understanding.

AMEEN AMEEN ya Rabbul Alameen....