Harry

So etwas ähnliches habe ich auch schon mit zayn gemacht nur das es diesmal auf das oben beigefügte Video bezogen ist, also wer es nicht kennt bitte angucken!

Yes, Harry is a man.

Yes, Harry is an A class celebrity.

Yes, Harry is beautiful.

Yes, Harry is loving, caring, and a wonderful person.

Yes, Harry respects everyone and treats everyone with kindness.

Yes, Harry was raised like this, it is not media training.

No, Harry is not a sex symbol.

No, Harry is not a sex objekt.

No, Harry is  not a womanizer.

No, Harry doesn't deserve the disrespect he gets.

No, he doesn't deserve to have to be on the lookout all the time because there is women like that who just don't give a shit about boundaries.

No, Harry being a beautiful male celebrity, does NOT give ANYONE the right to grope him or touch him in inappropriate places.

No, Harry being a beautiful human being does NOT give ANYONE the right to strip him of his dignity and sexualize him like he is nothing.

No, groping Harry and disrespecting him the way she does, does NOT make you a fan of his. It just makes you a bad person that can afford tickets to a concert of a person the don't even seem to know because, if she were a fan for real, she'd know that's not what you give back after what he's given to us.

Actually she'd know this if she were a decent human being too.