Meeting Acrecion

Today shall tell the story of Acrecion. He is the dark angel Lucifers son. It all started when Lucifers wife, Saphire who now lives in heaven, gave birth to the Prince of Hell.
    When first born, he looked as if he were no human. He was born with scales and eyes like that of a snake. He had horns on top of his head and a tounge of a serpent but as he grew, he began to look handsome like his  father.
     Today is the day of Acrecions 21st birthday and it's also his wedding day.
    Let's travel to the deepest, hottest pit of hell and there we shall find the castle of Satan .
    As you can see, Acreacion is fast asleep but it looks as if Lucifer himself is coming in to wake up his son. "Wake up my son for it is your wedding day," said Lucifer as he woke up Acrecion.
    "Good morning father," said Acrecion with a slight British accent.
    Remember when I said that Acrecion began to look like his father as time moved on? Well, you can now see that he has gorgeous blue eyes, flowing blond hair that looked like pure gold, an eight pack like you wouldn't believe, and an amazing smile that would melt your heart.
    Anyways, back to the story at hand.
    "Are you ready for your wedding my son," Lucifer asked with great exitement.
   "Father, I'm in love with Amethyst. Do not make me marry this demon,"
Acrecion said with a worried look on his face.
    "YOU WILL NEVER MARRY AN ANGEL. WE ARE THE DAMNED. WE ARE NOT THE HOLY," Lucifer said with so much rage that he cast Acrecion from hell and he landed in heaven with cuts everywhere.