Meeting Amethyst

I woke up, in my bedroom in heaven, to hearing a loud bang like that of demons busting into heaven. "Amethyst, my darling daughter, Acrecion is in heaven. Lucifer got infuriated with him when he told his father he loves you," said my father, the archangel Gabriel.

"Amethyst, come into the dining hall. I repeat, Amethyst, come into the dining hall," the P.A. announced.

As I entered the dining hall, I smelled something so peculiar and I knew it wasn't Acrecion because he smells of vanilla. It was burnt skin that I was smelling. I saw Acrecion lying on the dining table with cuts as deep as the bone on him.

"MY LOVE," I screamed almost knocking down a nurse.

"Don't worry Amethyst. He shall be fine," God Himself said taking me to the conference hall. "Lucifer shall be here soon to talk with us sweet child."

"GOD, YOU A*****E. TURNING MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD AGAINST ME. What the h**l dude," Lucifer said bursting into the hall and forgetting he can't cuss in heaven.

"He's my son too Lucifer," Saphire, Acrecion's mother, said walking into the conference hall. Saphire has beautiful black hair and ivory skin. She had a long red dress on and she looked more beautiful than any other angel in heaven.

"You can go to Hell. You betrayed me when you came back here," Lucifer yelled at Saphire making me jump.

"I did not betray you. You chose to betray your father and turn against him. This is not on me," Saphire said calmly.

At this point, Acrecion woke up. "Amethyst?" He said weakly.

"I'm here my love," I said running towards him.

"Love shmove. You two won't last. I'll make sure of it," Lucifer said as he bust out of the gates of Heaven and crash landed on Earth. He was now down there. Free to wreak havoc whenever he wanted to.

"This is not good. He's started Armageddon," the Lord my God said. He then turned to my father and said "You know what to do."