Chapter Two

I start to panic. Ray and Prince held me down as if I had somewhere to go. "So where are we taking this one?" Prod asked looking at us through the rear view mirror. Ray looked at me then at Princeton. "Take us to the MB House." Prince says to Prod. "Ok cool." Prod replied looking at the road. I leaned forward to stare out the window beside Ray Ray. There were lots of people walking around and the streets was lit up like the sun. I waited till the perfect time to make my escape. Kicking and screaming I say "Help! Let me go!" Ray covers my mouth and I bite him which causes him to release my arm from his grip. I had to move quickly so I slid off my bookbag then climbed over Ray opening the car door. Prod slammed down on the breaks sending everyone forward and me flying out the car landing on my wrist. I know I heard something snap but, I couldn't let that stop me. Getting up I run towards the sidewalk where everyone was. "Someone help me please!!" I holler at them. Everyone just stared. Most of them was still shocked about the car incident that just happened. "Are you going to just stand there!? Help me! I was.." My sentence was interrupted by a pair of arms yanking me away by my waist. "Please someone help!" I holler at them again. Everyone just stared at me as if I was crazy. No one dared to help when he carried me to his car kicking and screaming in tears. "You fucking bastards! Do something!" Was the last thing I said before he shoved me into the truck. What else could I do but cry? Ray tried to wipe my tears. But, I slapped his hand away. "I'm just trying to help." He says. "You're just trying to help?" I lashed out slapping, scratching, and punching him. "Haven't you done enough!? You got me. Are you happy now?!" He didn't even reply. He just stared out the car window. I cried with my head in my hands. I was crying so hard I started to get a headache. Why me? That's all I ask myself. Why me..