The nightmare

I had the best idea for this chapter. so I'm writing it right away so I don't forget! you probs hate these author notes because no one reads them anyways, and they're pointless. so......... I'm gonna start writing now.....

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

NATSU'S POV

It's been 3 days since Lucy told me about her dad. And I'm glad she did! Things have been much better for her. I don't think she's comfortable yet with all this. She still flinches when anyone get near her, but not me.

I check the time. 4:12 am. I've been up since 11:11 pm. I can't stop thinking about Lucy! What's going on with me?

Just like I jinxed it, Luce walks into my room. "Natsu? You awake?" I nod. "I can't sleep. I was up thinking about my dad." she softens her words. "Can I sleep in here?" I nod over and over again as if I wanted her to sleep in here. "Of course! Anything for you Luce!" I say as my 'Manly Morning Voice' kicks in. She sits on the floor with her blanket, so I asked, "What are you doing?" She looks at me. "I'm sleeping, baka!" she lies half way down, and then I lift her up. "EEEEE!!!! What are you doing?" she asks me. I don't answer, I just set her on top of my bed. "There. Now you'll be comfy!" I quickly glanced her way and gave her my signature smile. "Natsu I can't sleep on your bed. It's your room! I'm sure I can just sleep on the floor." she told me. "Hmmmmm. I have a solution!" I jumped on my bed with her and hugged her waist tightly. her back was facing me and I had my chin on her shoulder. "What are you doing?!?!?" jeez, she sure does say that a lot... I thought. "I'm making sure you don't get cold!" I laugh as if this is a normal thing I do. "Good night Luce..." I say as I squeeze her mid section tighter. She squeaks. I laugh at her cuteness. "You're adorable Luce." I could feel her body heat up as I said those last words. And with that, we both fall asleep.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

LUCY'S POV

The next morning I tried to get up. But there was something holding me down. I was on top of Natsu and his arms were around me like a seatbelt. Natsu.... he looks calm sleeping. I remember coming in here at 4 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. Oh Natsu. You're such an idiot! But that's why I love him. I looked at the clock, 7:43 am. I didn't get much sleep at all! I start to settle down until I hear grunting, and a raspy voice. "Mmmm. Lucy." was he dreaming about me? No. I must've been jumping to conclusions. But then he said it again. "Luce! No! Don't take Lucy away!" He's having a nightmare. I was scared for him. And then, the yelling and screaming started. "NO!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! LUCY!!!!!!!!!!" He started crying, and sobbing. "Natsu! Natsu! Wake up!" I was yelling at him, shaking him, punching his rock hard chest and abs. Nothing worked. I started crying too. "Natsu!" I screamed. "Please......" I said with a strained voice. His eyes shot open and I hugged him while crying. "Luce?! What happened to you?" he asked me. I shook my head and hugged him again. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?" I asked him trying to make a joke. "No. Why should I?" He asks questioningly. "You're a mess!" I say while wiping off the rest of his tears. He felt his face. And he finally noticed he was crying. "I'm.........crying?" I laugh. "Do you not remember anything?" He made the cutest thinking face ever. "Nope!" He smiled. "Good!" I say as relief flows over me like an ocean wave.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

NATSU'S POV (at breakfast)

Lucy made breakfast for us! I love Luce's cooking! "Ok! 36 pancakes and...... However much bacon!!!!!" she smiled at me. "Arigotou Lucy!!!!" I start inhaling the meal she made for me. "Oh! I forgot to ask. Would you like anything to drink sir?" I laugh. "Sir?" I question back. "I don't know, it sounds royal! So? Anything to drink?" I smile at her. "OOO!!! How About that 'fire' drink you make all the time!" she laughs and says, "Sure thing, Master!"

There was a knock at the door. We both looked very confused. I wonder who that could be? I thought. I open it and it was,

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

oooooo sorry for the suspense! who do you think it's going to be? sorry for all spelling and grammar errors!

FAIRYTAIL IS NOT MINE!!!!!

~

~

830 WORDS!!!!

~

~

-PIXEL-