Burned down building

"Now Mary can you please tell me why you're roaming round these parts at 6.00 In the morning, it isn't safe. There's so many sketchy people you can come across." Said Marcus with a look of concern on his face.

I...I.......I was looking for you Marcus? She replied.

" what! You we..re... Looking for me... But why? and at this time in the morning."

There was a moment of silence and then she spoke "you know the dairy grandpa gave me... It was my grandmothers and she wrote me a letter about her diary and the whole spy thing. So she wanted me to give you a letter... and so I woke up early and tried to look for you.

" can you hand me the letter if you have it with you now" he whispered

It took her a good 2 minutes of rummaging around her bag to find the velvet dairy and as soon as she saw it she gently placed in between her bony finger and carefully detached the paper from the diary, and handed it to Marcus

He took the paper and began murmuring the words to himself and once he had got to the end he folded the paper in half and firmly grabbed Mary's arm.

"Don't say a single word" he whispered

The trouble was Mary wasn't really a fast runner and so keeping up with him was a big problem specially as though his hands were firmly wrapped around her arm.

It felt like half an hour of continues sprinting but when I checked my watch it had only been 5 minutes... All of a sudden we had stopped and I guess got to our destination which was the old burned down office building that no one was allowed anywhere near... What the hell were we doing here, I felt shivers going down my spine and my gut feeling told me we were about to go inside...