🌸 Junghope 🌸

"Do I really have to wear this?" Hoseok questioned, making a face.

"That was the deal." Jungkook reminded and Hoseok sighed before smiling.

"Well, I'll be the most attractive maid in all of South Korea." Hoseok said confidently.

The two men had made a bet that if Hoseok couldn't get Yoongi to wake up without getting insulted. Hoseok said he could, Jungkook said he couldn't, and guess who was right. That's how Hoseok ended up in a maid outfit cleaning Jungkook's room. While the sight of the grown man in a sexy maid costume was quite comical, Jungkook found it entertaining for a different reason. Hoseok's confidence (all while being sightly embarrassed) only made it better.

That's also how Jungkook shuffled himself under the sheets to try to discreetly palm himself through his own jeans. Jungkook breathed out, trying not to moan, but Hoseok didn't notice. He was humming to himself, making small comments about how untidy he was. Which, frankly, was quite contradictory considering Hoseok's room was far worse. Jungkook was doing a surprisingly good job at controlling himself, the palming seeming to be enough for him.

Until Hoseok bent over to pick up a wrapper that had fallen out of his hands.

Jungkook's self control was thrown out the window, and he had quickly gotten himself out of bed.

"Do you have to have candy wra-" Hoseok started to complain as he moved to stand up straight.

"Shut up." Jungkook commanded as he shoved Hoseok onto the desk, pressing his cheek into the smooth wood.

"Jungkook, what the he-" Hoseok began.

"I said shut up." Jungkook commended again, surprising Hoseok.

Hoseok couldn't say that he wasn't turned on by everything that was happening, his dick pressing against the silk of his underwear. It had taken everything Hoseok had not to moan when Jungkook had slammed him against the desk. Hoseok placed his hands on the edge of the desk to steady himself, unsure of what was going to happen next. Then, when he heard the undoing of Jungkook's belt, he knew exactly what was going to happen. 

He was a bit panicked, seeing as he'd never had someone in his ass before, but he was also horny as fuck. Hoseok's dick strained more against his underwear, desperate for some kind of friction. Hoseok's knees bent due to how turned on he was, and his knees were quickly met with the desk drawers. Jungkook ripped his belt off, gathering both of Hoseok's wrists together and tying them. Jungkook harshly pressed his crotch against Hoseok's bottom, making him whimper.

"You fucking like that?" He questioned, the small and sweet Jungkook long gone.

"Jungkook-MMM," He cried out when Jungkook began to grind on him, "P-Please."

"You enjoy fucking teasing me like you did?" Jungkook questioned, grinding a bit harsher.

"I-I'm sorry-mnn-I didn't m-mean to-" Hoseok began to apologize, afraid of how long he was going to be teased.

"Bullshit, bad boys need to be punished." Jungkook announced.

Before Hoseok could ask Jungkook what he meant, the skirt of his dress was already pulled up and his ass was met with a hard smack. Hoseok bit his lip and a little whimper left his throat, only fueling the fire. Jungkook smacked his ass again, then again, then again. He wasn't done until Hoseok's ass was red and had a visible hand print on it. Hoseok was breathing heavily as his cock strained against the edge of the desk.

His mouth was open, eyes half lidded as he breathed. His hands were balled into fists, a desperate attempt at trying to relieve some the hormones and the pain in his ass. Hoseok's legs shook a bit, he was barely able to himself up. He clenched his thighs together, a bit of pleasure coursing through his veins. He let out a small moan and Jungkook made a disapproving noise and smacked Hoseok's ass again, making him yelp.