❄️ Yoonseok/Sope (Part 1) ❄️

"N-No." Hoseok stuttered, staying firmly in the bathroom.

"Come on, it can't look that bad, come out." Yoongi tried to convince.

"No, I look absolutely ridiculous." Hoseok said, crossing his arms and now sitting on the toilet.

"I'm your boyfriend, you always look great to me." Yoongi said, Hoseok blushing a bit at the compliment.

"No, I'm taking them off, you can return them tomorrow." Hoseok sighed, beginning to sit up.

"Please, Hobi? Can't I at least see you in it before I return it?" Yoongi bargained.

Hoseok thought for a moment, "You promise not to laugh?"

"I would never laugh at you when you're wearing something like this." Yoongi said, a bit hurt that Hoseok even thought he'd laugh.

Hoseok nervously fiddled with his hands, taking a quick glance at himself in the mirror. He made an unsure noise, almost positive he'd be met with laughter when he opened the bathroom door. He bit his bottom lip as he opened the door to the bathroom, slowly revealing his figure behind the wood. Yoongi's eyes widened as soon as he set sights on his boyfriend, his member beginning to harden. Jesus Christ, he thought to himself, I should've bought him lace a lot sooner.

Hoseok, in his eyes, looked like an angel (a very provocative angel, but an angel nonetheless). Truth be told, anyone would've probably nutted right there at the mere sight of him. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't bring himself to say anything. He couldn't form the words to describe to his boyfriend just how beautiful he looked. Yoongi took Hoseok in for a bit longer, not wanting to tear his eyes away from Hoseok's body. Yoongi's member strained against his pants, a very noticeable bulge forming in his jeans.

The lace tightly hugged Hoseok in all the right places, the silk underwear he wore only taunting Yoongi. Hoseok began to grow nervous under Yoongi's gaze, beginning to think the absolute worst. Hoseok was beginning to think that Yoongi saw him as strange or ridiculous for wearing the lingerie, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. Yoongi's member strained more, begging for some sort of friction. Yoongi wanted to touch Hoseok, but he was too stunned to do anything. He was in cloud 9, and needed something to bring him back down to earth.

"I knew it, I knew I looked awful." Hoseok said sadly, beginning to close the door to change out of his clothes.

Yoongi abruptly slammed his hand on the door, succeeding in both scaring the soul right out of Hoseok and stopping the door from closing. Hoseok yelped in fright, and Yoongi moved toward him. Yoongi instantly connected their lips, Hoseok's slightly self-depreciating comment being the thing that brought him back. The kiss was needy and passionate, yet slow. Yoongi wanted to show Hoseok just how beautiful he was. Yoongi moved his hands to the sides of Hoseok's face, gently bringing him closer.

"You look so beautiful," Yoongi moved down to kiss Hoseok's neck, "You had me stunned."

"Y-You like it that much?" Hoseok said, a small blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Love it?" Yoongi scoffed, "No, I fucking adore it."

Yoongi bit the skin at Hoseok's neck before pulling away, earning a whimper from him. With one swift move, Hoseok was in Yoongi's arms and being carried off to their bedroom. He wasn't just going to fuck him in the bathroom, not with him looking as ethereal as he did. Hoseok took this opportunity to gently kiss Yoongi's neck and softly tangle one of his hands in his hair, knowing it was a huge turn on for him. Yoongi grunted, nearly forgoing the bed and just taking him right where he stood.

He gently laid Hoseok on the bed, using one hand to prop himself up as they kissed again. Yoongi let his other hand roam Hoseok's laced body, one of his knees bending onto the bed to stabilize himself. Hoseok put his arms around Yoongi's neck, gently tangling one of his hands in his hair again. Hoseok brought Yoongi closer to him as the kiss grew needier, and Hoseok's member was straining against the silk underwear. Hoseok's tan legs wrapped around Yoongi's waist, bringing him even closer