I: trip to los angeles

annie's pov:
today, i leave for los angeles.
"hey guys it's annie! it's currently 5 pm! today i'm going to LA! since my dad has to stay and watch the dogs and work, and my madre has to help hailey with her school, since she attends private school, my parents agreed to let me travel by myself to jayden's house!" i turned off the vlog camera and continued to get ready.
yep, you heard it right, my parents finally let me travel by myself since i turned 13. i put some cozy sweatpants on, a sweater, and a messy bun. i grabbed my bags that i had previously packed, and headed to the airport. i was staying with jayden's family in LA for two weeks. my parents let me go if i agreed to continue to do school, gym, and bring a vlog camera. once we arrived at the airport, i got a bit nervous about traveling by myself, but i reminded myself that i would get to see jayden again. we went to a store and i bought some snacks. i waited patiently at the gate texting jayden.
billy: "oh annie! i totally forgot to tell you!"
me: "oh no"
billy: "your flight has one stop in colorado and three other kids are traveling with you"
me: "ugh, whatever. as long as i get to see jayden"
ms. katie: "that's the spirit!"
this trip had already been taking so many turns, i had to stop somewhere before getting to LA and now i have to travel with other people. relax annie you get to see jayden. i thought to myself.
mommy vlogged for a little explaining why she allowed to me to travel. all of a sudden, they called my name and three other kid's names. they called the kids traveling alone to go on the plane first. i took a deep breath and got up. i grabbed my blanky and bear. i tried to hold in my tears as much as possible, so my parents could realize i was mature enough to do this. i hugged hailey tightly and told her i'd bring her something for LA. i hugged daddy and told him to take good care of the dogs. lastly, i hugged mom and she vlogged all of it. once all of me and the other kids said goodbye to our parents, we got ready to go on the plane. it was me, two twins (girl and a boy), and a boy my age.
"you guys are siblings, right?" the flight attendant asked the two twins.
"yeah" the twins responded.
"okay, so you twins will sit together" the flight attendant said.
"hayden and annie are you traveling together?" the flight attendant asked.
we looked at each other for a split second. i just now realized that he was kinda cute—ok really cute. i'd seen him somewhere, i felt like i recognized him.
"n-" i began to say before i was interrupted.
"yes! we are together" hayden said.
"ok right this way" the flight attendant said.
i looked at hayden and made this confused face and my opened my eyes widely.
"they would've made one of us sit with the two little kids for the whole flight. i'm not going to let them do that to either one of us" hayden said.
we sat down in the same row as the twins.
hayden's pov:
my parents sent me to maryland for a business trip. neither one of them could've gone because they either had work or something came up in their schedule. today i was going back to LA. once i had arrived at the airport, in my sweats and slides, i sat down at the gate.
"hayden summerall" and other names i couldn't remember.
i got up and waited by the gate door with one of my dad's family friends. i said goodbye to him and waited to go. besides me, two young twins and a girl my age were traveling. as the girl my age was hugging her parents, i looked at her and thought she was very pretty. she looked familiar. they called us in and asked us if we were traveling together. i said yes and told annie it was because we would have to suffer with the little kids. it may or may not have been an excuse to get to know her.

a/n: this is my first story! i'm really excited to start writing! this story will be filled with a lot of cute moments. especially, in the next chapter! it will also be filled with more details, i just wanted this chapter to give you a general idea of how the story gets started. hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it.
ps i understand hailey doesn't go to private school anymore and a lot of these things aren't accurate but it's for the plot so go along with it!