XIII: thoughts

annie's pov:
kenzie and i decided to get a snack. we both got bags of doritos and sat down.
"look i'm sorry about how i treated you" kenzie said, "it was wrong of me to treat you like that"
"thanks kenz, i really appreciate it" i said.
"i was just really jealous of you" kenzie said.
"me? you're so pretty and super talented" i said.
"thanks annie. i'm happy with johnny now, and you and hayden are so adorable" kenzie said.
"thanks" i said, hugging her.
she really changed.
hayden's pov:
yes it was a little weird to see my ex girlfriend and my current girlfriend talking, but at least they were having fun.
"wow, annie's really pretty" carson said to me.
what? why did he just say that? i mean i agreed with him, but it's weird.
"i know right" i said.
i left him to go talk to annie.
"you having fun ans?" i asked her.
"yes! i love your friends!" she said.
i smiled at how cute she was. i hugged her in front of carson to make sure he knew annie was off limits.
i still couldn't believe he said that, even though he knows i've liked her since i met her.
jojo, kenzie, and annie were making plans to hang out tomorrow.
i couldn't believe annie was leaving to maryland in a couple of days. i had to make these last days special. i also didn't know what would happen after this. maybe her mom would let her come on these la trips more often? or maybe i would have to go back to maryland for some sort of business trip? i didn't really want to think much of it and i wanted to live in the present.
the party was pretty much over and people began to leave.
"bye carson!" i said, holding annie's hand.
"thanks for coming guys! annie maybe we can hang out soon?" carson asked.
"maybe!" annie said.
seriously! i thought he was my best friend, maybe not.
jayden had some dance thing tomorrow morning, so annie was sleeping over at my house.
we drove home and once we arrived, annie showered. i set up an air mattress next to my bed, so annie could sleep there. she got out of the shower, so i went in. i played little do you know and i heard her laughing from my room. it reminded us of when the people in front of us shushed us for singing too loudly. i got out of the shower to find annie watching hannie edits.
"hay! this one's super cute!" annie showed me an edit.
she saved them. i looked at her.
"what?" she said.
"annie, i love you" i said.
i just told annie i loved her! i didn't mean to, it just happened.
"hayden, i love you too" annie replied.
i smiled at her. i turned off the lights and we continued to look through social media.
i turned off my phone.
"goodnight ans" i said.
"goodnight hay" she said, turning her phone off.
i couldn't really sleep since i had so many thoughts. i was thinking about carson, kenzie, and annie.
why was carson acting the way he was? is kenzie going to hurt annie? what happens when annie leaves?
these thoughts ran through my head. i heard annie tossing and turning.
"annie you still awake?" i asked.
"yeah, can't sleep" she said.
"same, you okay?" i asked.
"to be honest, not really. i can't stop thinking about caleb for some reason. the day he died keeps replaying in my head" she said.
"aw annie come here" i said.
she got up and laid next to me. i put my arm around her.
"get some rest" i said.
"i'll try my best" she said, putting her head on my chest.
i put my head on her head, and i fell asleep. that was the last thing i remembered.

a/n: ooo jealous hayden! sorry i haven't posted in a while! i was celebrating christmas and i was addicted to this other fan fiction lol. please comment ideas! it might take me a while for the next chapter because i'm running out of ideas.