Scaring

(rated m for mature audiences, this is an actual event that happened to me)

After Wolfie throws the two men from her room she locks the door and opens the curtains only to see a bat on the window ledge. "Anokoi? Where are you?" Wolfie whispered as she pushed Wolfie until she falls on her bed. "Right here dog." She said rather harsh.

'Note to self. Punch her.' Wolfie thought as she growled a bit. "What are you doing here? Do you want to be killed by wolves?" Wolfie says as Anokoi sits on top of her. The wolfs cheeks were stained red as she covers her chocolate cheeks. Anokoi laughs as her voice sends chills down the wolf's spine.

"I'm grounded." Wolfie says as she couldn't move an inch. "I've heard." Anokoi says as smiles a bit. She gets off of Wolfie as the young wolf was blushing. Wolfie turns away trying hide her pink cheeks.

"So..." Anokoi started as the door knob begins to turn as Wolfie quickly pushed her out of the window closing the curtain.

"Wolfie flare fuchsia Wolf open this goddamn door." Wolfie grown scared as she unlocked the door. Her chocolate sky grown pale as her Father came in quite pissed.

"Why are you miss behaving, throwing your guards out of you room." Her father roared as he slapped her across the face. A red mark was completely visible as Wolfie winces. No tears fell from her eyes as she wanted to cry so badly.

Her father leaves as Wolfie sighs as tears spew from her eyes. Forgetting that Anokoi was still there. Wolfie takes off her shirt to reveal cuts, bruises, and red marks. Wolfie grabs a tissue as she dries her tears.

"Hey-" Anokoi started but, gasped at the process. She saw everything and it wasn't pretty. Wolfie had cuts and bruising all over her back. Her poor chocolate skin wasn't smooth and her body ached.

"Who did this to you?" Anokoi asks as worry filled her silk like voice. Wolfie looks at a family photo as she looked at it sighing.

"It's every damn time they get pissed. They take their anger out on me and my siblings. I've had enough of this, should I leave the pack and form my own?" Wolfie rambles as Anokoi didn't know what to say.

"I'm not sure, im not a werewolf but, all I can say is you need to get out of here. Build a pack, break rules, do something that can make your life better." Anokoi says as she looks down on Wolfie. The young female just sat there listening to the vampires orders.

The young females wolf (Mint) was howling and saying "We must listen to her if we wanna be safe. We build our own pack from humans that are worthy of holding a burden."

"Your right Mint, your so right." Wolfie thought as she nodded to Anokoi. "I have to leave you for a few days. School will start soon my dear mutt so see ya." The young vampire says as she leaves into the evening hour.

Days past as Wolfie feels lonely and her parents were getting stricter on her whereabouts.

Wolfie body stared to show scars, welps, and bruising on her body. Luckily she can heal quickly but, she was in so much pain. The poor wolf didn't know what to do. She was constantly thinking about what the vampire said.

The first day of school was coming quick and Wolfie now needs to look for great portential werewolves to turn.

Almost time for school to start~