Dog's Bite

"Dimitry." Blake called trying to catch the attention of the lost boy.

"I heard what you said. So don't worry," he replied 

"That's not what I'm getting at, but i guess it can wait. I have a meeting now so I'll keep in touch," Blake said as he went his way.

"You forgot to tell me where my class is," Dimitry said to himself as he walked away. As he pass the garden a strange feeling surged through his body. A felling in which dragged him into darkness and submission but he shook it off and went his way. He not even gazed in the direction the feeling came from.

"Class today we were supposed to introduced to you a new student but it seems he's a bit late," Reiko said.

"Or maybe he's a bit lost," Kyle pointed out as he gazed out the window.

"How big is this place," Dimitry wondered as he gazed up at the class he was late for, seeing everyones eyes glued to him. "I guess I found my class," he started, "But why does it have to be on the third floor."

 "Class let me introduce your new classmate, Dimitry Angelus Mortis Aylward, He's from Chaos Valley. I hope you take good care of him since he's become like you,"

 The teacher smirked

"This can't be good," Dimitry thought

The first meal of his educational day was more of a test of the capabilities and sharpness of his body and mind on the battle field.

"Miss Reiko, is this really necessary. At school like this I didn't think these lessons would be needed." Dimitry stated

"It isn't really it's just for entertainment and sometimes punishment, if you know what i mean." She replied with a smirk

"For a lady you sure seem dangerous," Dimitry whispered only to hear her reply,"It's needed in my world."

"Just as their is need to die right?" A girl asked as the presence of that followed her.

"A necromancer?" I questioned only to be starring dead into the eyes of that dog.

"Not exactly but close enough," she replied.