Materials:
• Friend
• Drivers License
• Hair Dye (Temporary Or Non)
• Shades
• Car With Working Disk Player And Possibly A Sunroof
• Disk With The Song "Deep Throat" by Cupcake On It
• A Large Piece Of Cardboard Paper
• Marker
• Clothes (that you don't care about)
• Baby Powder
• The Will To Get Arrested

Let's Get Started!

Friend:
You might want a friend for this. Preferably one willing to do this. Yoai need someone to drive and someone to be open handed and daring. Pick among you and your friend to decide who will drive.

Driver's License:
DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT A DRIVER'S LICENSE! You can if you want, that is one reason why you might want to check if you both are willing to be arrested. If only one of you have a driver's license then the one who has one should drive. Make sure your friend is sober, doesn't text and drive, and make sure they are good at driving. If the person who will be driving is you then check for the same things.

Hair Dye (Temporary Or Non):
Same as number one, pick an exotic color (or pick exotic colors) to dye your hair. Again, neon is best for an exotic look. Temporary can be found at costume stores, craft stores, and the mall (sometimes you can find them randomly). For non temporary, you can find them at places like Walgreens.

Shades:
If you don't have any sun glasses, they can be found at places like Walgreens.

Car With A Sunroof/Disk Player:
You can't drive without a vehicle, you can try but will most likely end up failing. If you don't have a car with these items then ask to borrow someone who does, if they say no ... then just ... say okay and just accept that the universe (don't want to offend anyone) is just looking out for you and doesn't want you to get arrested. Or the universe is saying that there is nothing better then The Walking Dead and when the show ends then the universe is going to start cutting (more climate change) and soon after, commit suicide (didn't mean to offend anyone if I did). So in conclusion, the universe is telling you to watch reruns for eternity (or until you die). Anyway, if you do have a sunroof and disk player then you are ready for the next step.

"Deep Throat" (by Cupcake) Disk:
This is the song posted above, if you don't know what this song is. I wouldn't recommend looking up the video, it will most likely give you nightmares. Just kidding, it isn't that bad. Just a fair warning: you may never see dog bowls, the dentist, sardines, or bananas the same after watching it. So, I would just stick with video above since it is just a lyric video but if you want to watch the music video, the link will be in the end of this chapter/part. Moving on. You can get it burned on a CD or if you have a phone that connect to your car radio, that will work. You can also use a speaker connected to your phone but test if it's loud enough for most of the people (within a block of where you are driving) can hear you.

Cardboard Paper/Marker:
You can find these items at craft stores or stores with craft aisles. Although, you probably already have both (at least the marker). Take your marker and write something stupid and/or weird.

Examples: "Honk if you're gay!"
"Did you water your turtle today?"
"I stole some of your hangers the last time I was in your closet." "I threw my toaster out the window this morning, I am not a force to be messed with."
"I say 'no' to alcohol, it just doesn't listen."

Although, that last one might get you questioned by the police, you will probably get more questions but whatever.

Clothes/Baby Powder:
For this, you want to put on clothes that are old or that you don't care about or something. Then, surprise-surprise, you are going to dump baby powder over your head and all over your body. You can use the rolling technique - pouring baby powder on the ground and rolling in it until you are fully covered in baby powder. You can find baby powder at places like Walgreens, Dollar General, etc. Baby powder is often times found in homes (one of five homes across North America do not), so just look around your house before going out.

The Will To Get Arrested:
There is a possibility you can get arrested, so I would recommend taking a bag with you to put donuts in.

If you are innocent (highly doubt you are, this is Wattpad), ignore the video below please and skip to the video below it, have a wonderful day. Those of you curious son of a bitches... the "Deep Throat" music video is below. And for those of you who are innocent but curious... good luck, kid. It isn't that bad but this woman is so kinky... Anyway, one or the other, you are going to see cats... think about it.

Music video:

Cats:

Have a great week! Love you guys!
Thank you for all of the support!
Comment ~ Vote ~ Share

Don't let the walkers bite!

Bèuliaña out! <3