#1

Materials:
Hair Dye  (Temporary or Non)
Tons Of Glue (Best To Use Elmers)
Tons Of Sirand Wrap
Piece Of Bread
A Marker
Cup Of Sugar
The Will To Get Arrested

Hair Dye:
Dye your hair an exotic color. Neon colors work best for this. You can find temporary hair dye at costume stores or the mall. Non - temporary can be found at places like Walgreens.

Tons Of Glue:
You can find glue at any craft store or just anywhere with a craft aisle(s), like Hobby Lobby.I would recommend a gallon. You also don't want it to stick too much, make sure it's easy to pull off but won't come off by itself. If you have long hair I would recommend putting your hair up in a ponytail until after the next instruction. Smear glue all over your body as if it were clothing. Avoid the face. I would recommend not putting glue on your private parts and to wear underwear (and bra if you are female, preferably your skin color).

Tons Of Sirand Wrap:
Strand wrap is the clear wrap paper you use to wrap sandwiches or put over bowls and plates. You can find rolls of it at your local grocery store. I would recommend doing this before the glue dries. Depending on how good your sirand wrap is. Anyway, you need to wrap from your neck and down (aside from your hands). Make sure to use the restroom before you do this. I would also recommend wrapping until you can't see your skin, but not too tight. You should beable to feel your limbs. Try to make it so you can move.

Piece Of Bread/ Marker/ Glue:
Take a piece of bread, write your initials without disturbing the bread. Glue it to your chest.

Cup Of Sugar:
Pour sugar into a cup. Walk around in public and ask if they want some sugar.

The Will To Get Arrested:
There is a possibility you can get arrested, so I would recommend taking a bag with you to put donuts in.