Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

I smiled and started the plan. I called Kim Mi Cha, the guards girlfriend, she is a nice girl and also my friend so it will be sad to see the outcome of this situation since she really loves him. She deserves to know though, she can't be left in the dark.

"Anneoyong?" She answered, I smiled and greeted her back. "Anneoyong MiMi~" I sang, I've been friends with her for two years so she should know who I was.

"Ah! Chim Chim! How are you?! Have you gotten a boyfriend yet?!" She bombarded me with questions.

"Haha anyio MiMi I haven't but is it ok if we meet at Lola's Café? I need to talk to you about something." I said with a serious tone in my voice. "Of course see you there in 10". She ended the call.

I got in my car and left immediately to get there in time.

I arrived on time by 2 minutes and approached the café doors. I saw her at the very back of the café waving at me. I smiled and gracefully walked to her table and sat down in front of her.

"My my Jiminie Oppa~You've gotten even more handsome!" She said looking me up and down before leaning over the table to give me a hug.

I chuckled and hugged her back. "Thanks Mi Cha-ssi" I said, my face turned serious and we sat up straight.

"You know your boyfriend, Lee Chul Hoon? You trust him?" I asked her, she stared at me in curiosity and answered. "Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" She said and started at me suspiciously.

I smiled sadly at her and took my phone out to show her some pictures I took of him at a bar.

She gasped in horror and tears started filling her eyes. I embraced her in a hug and led her out of the café whilst making sure we had all of our stuff.

I leaned us on the side of the car and let her cry into my chest.

"I thought he loved me?! Did our 3 years of dating not mean anything to him?!" She wailed, I smiled at her in pity and hugged her tighter. "This happened a week ago and I didn't want to leave you in the dark so I decided to tell you, plus he has been doing something unpleasant to a friend of mine at work." I said, she was hiccuping now and sniffling.

She looked up at me with puffy eyes and smiled weakly and thanked me. "Thank you Oppa, I don't think he would've ever told me, he's been acting as if he didn't cheat on me". She said before letting go and taking her things off of the hood of my car.

"I hope your friend starts getting treated better at work. Lee Chul Hoon is about to become something that never existed to me." She said with hatred lacing her tone.

"Do what you need to do MiMi". I said and pulled her into a hug before bidding goodbye and heading home.

I had a content smile on my face but I won't be fully satisfied until he is fired. I feel bad for breaking her heart like that but she needed to know.

I got out my car and walked into the Asylum since my shift just started. I had a night shift this time so I'll be pulling an all nighter.

Getting off the elevator on the fifth floor I headed towards the kitchen. I saw my friend Song Jihye. She is Mr.Song's daughter and it's why I have a close friendship with him because I've known Jihye since 4th grade.

"JiJi! Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Oppa! Of course! Follow me" she said and led me to an empty food storage unit. "Where's the bottle?" I asked straight to the point.

She tensed before answering me. "I-I don't k-now what you're t-talking about" she said, I became stoic and asked again.

"Where's the poison Jihye?" I asked more sternly and she sighed in defeat knowing I was serious since I never use her first name unless I'm very serious.

Thanks for reading people!! ❤️❤️ cliffhanger!!