Chapter 19

Alright just a heads up on Jungkook and Jimin, I'm gonna shorten their names so it's easier for me to write faster.

Jimin's gonna be Ji and Jungkook is gonna be Kook, Kookie or jung yeah? Alrighty! On with the chapter!

Recap:

I opened the door and walked through the kitchen to the living room with the bloody cloth still in my hands.

I smiled when I saw them all stand up and look at me with worried eyes.

"It's not mine" I said and waived the cloth. All of a sudden I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and pulling me towards them, pressing my body tightly to theirs.
________________________________

I sighed softly and hugged him back. Jungkook pulled away and looked into my eyes with such a soft look I wanted to kiss him, so I did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands stayed on my waist.

I pulled away and caressed his cheek with my hand causing him to lean into my touch.

We pulled away and looked at the rest of the members who were looking at us with shocked yet soft looks in their faces.

"Well Kook, never knew you could be this cute~" teased Hoseok with a smirk etched onto his face.

"Shut the fuck up hyung!" Shouted Kookie with a playful angry expression.

"You've got your hands full" said RM with a smile.

"Are you ok though? We heard screams and laughs coming from the basement" said Jin with a worried expression.

I gave a soft giggly laugh and nodded. "Yeah I was torturing him to get information. I got Got7's identities and location" I said with a proud smirk.

They all nodded with impressed expressions. "Where's he now?" Asked Tae out of curiosity.

"Dead" I said bluntly, they all got wide eyed before nodding.

"Well looks like we need to make an infiltration and assassination plan" said RM, we all nodded in agreement.

Jimin's POV

After the plan was discussed we dispersed. I still didn't feel any guilt for killing Jaebum. He's caused a lot of problems for me.

Jungkook looked like he took his death harder than me. Only because he doesn't want me to become evil like him.

I felt bad for lying to him but I didn't need him knowing that it felt good to rip into someone's skin like that.

I'm already tainted, it's impossible for him to try and fix me. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, I'm not afraid to get information we need by specific methods.

So if someone asked me "would you kill?" I wouldn't hesitate to say "yes".

________________________________

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" He yelled, his friend gulped in fear at his anger.

"We don't know, we haven't seen him for a couple of days, last I heard he went to Beta. No one has seen him since" said the man.