Make A Wish

Hello fellow readers my name is corgi101

Welcome to my writing

Yes, this is about Merome, I say no more, see you on the other side!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

“Come on, outside,”

The one guy stumbled over towards the slide door and opened it clumsily. It was easy to tell he was drunk, along with his friend.

The other stood and followed his friend out into the moon bathed yard. Everything was blurry and nothing was making sense at the time. Who knows how hard they went at it. But now the two were as dumb as a mouse walking into a cage with a cat.

The first one fell back onto the lush grass and stared at the stars blankly. His companion fell back next to him. 

“Look bud, there’s a shooting star!” The first one exclaimed in a lame way. His taller friend gazed at the shooting light across the sky and smiled. 

“Don’t you make wishes on those?” He asked, looking at his friend. The other nodded. 

“Make a wish,” He said. The second one was to drunk to think of an actual wish he could want, so as the fool he was, he grinned.

“I wish we could start a family,” He declared. The other gasped.

“Like...Merome canon?” He asked. The second nodded jaggedly. The first one smirked and slowly made his way up to the top of his friend. 

“We could try you know...for the lols,” He told the taller one. The second grinned and gave a laughter that held the scent of alcohol. 

“Alright...” He said simply. Then that when the two began probably the most stupidest, regretful thing they ever did in their lives. Up in the sky though, the stars twinkled, sparkling, watching the two, preparing a future that no one would expect. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t get drunk XD Am I good at this? I don’t know if I’m doing it right,, I always use fanfiction and yeah. But yeah, criticism is welcome.