Chapter 5 ~ Party (Part 2)

"AAAHHH."

I was pulled into a dark room until the lights turned on.

"Chill it's only me." Taehyung stood in front of me with his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't do that!" I smacked him in the arm.

"Ha sorry, do you know where everyone else is?" He stepped back rubbing his arm.

"No I was trying to find one of them at least, and I did...you."

"Ok you check upstairs I'll look down here again." We nodded our heads and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hallway was dark I could barely see what was in front of me. I searched the wall trying to find a light switch and I found on. The lights turned on but they were dim barely lighting the hallway up. I started to make my way down the hall opening every door and check the room thoroughly. I got to the last room opened the door and switched the lights on when I saw Jihun.

"Jihun hi what you doing here?"

Jihun used to hang around with us until on day he asked me out and I rejected him. So then he stopped hanging around with us. I saw him a few times in the corridors I would say hi sometimes but other than that I rarely see him.

"Y/N hi, just needed some time alone. What about you?" He got up from the chair he was in and came closer. I flinched and moved back towards the door.

"Um am just looking for the guys."
He came even closer so he was a few inches away from me.

"I better get back to finding them." I turned around and was about to walk out the door when it closed.

I flinched and turned around to see Jihuns arm on the door by my head.

"You never told me why you rejected me." I looked up at his face, their was anger in his eyes which made me scared to say something.

"Taehyung is probably looking for me."

He lifted his other arm as well so I was trapped. But then I thought of something.

I lifted my leg and kicked him in the balls as he dropped to the floor. I turned to open the door when I felt something grab my hair throwing me to the ground.

"Nice try bitch." He crawled on top of me pinning my hands down.

"Let's try this again, why do you rejected me wait it because of him isn't it?" My eyes widen how did he know.

"It is isn't it, you say no because you like Taehyung." He smirked as his head came closers to mine. I struggled under his grip.

"Well let's change that." His lips connected with mine as I still struggled. Tears fell down my face, I knew what he was going to do I prepared myself for the worst because he was to strong for my to stop him.

His lips left mine as I tried to get out of his grip again.

"Now don't move or it will hurt." His hand trialed down to the seems of my dress.

"Jihun please... stop... help!" I screamed hoping someone heard me.

"Shut up!" I felt a tight slap across my face. He slowly made his way up my dress as I felt his cold hands on my waist.

"HELP." I got another slap. He covered my mouth with his hand. Tears fell faster.

"I said..."

All of a sudden the door flue open and Jihun got dragged to the other side of the room. I slid back and tucked myself in the corner of the room.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called out to me. I looked up and saw Jimin with a worried look.

Across the other side of the room Taehyung was beating the hell out of Jihun. Jihun had two black eyes a broken nose and was spitting blood.

Jimin took my arms wrapping it around his neck as he helped me up on to my shaky legs.

"Tae your going to kill him stop!"  Jimin stopped out the door waiting for Taehyung.

"Good, don't worry about it." Taehyung said still beating Jihun.

"Taehyung now!" Taehyung turned around and saw the state I was in then turned back to Jihun.

"You dare go near Y/N again I will finnish you."

Taehyung turned back to me taking my arm and wrapped it around his neck instead.

We took the back entrance of the house out. Luckily J-hope brought his car which Jimin coincidentally had the keys to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to the house were Taehyung set me down on the sofa and sat next to me while Jimin went to the kitchen.

Taehyung took me in to him embrace and started to rubbing circles on my back calming me.

"It okay am here, I got you." He whispered in my ears. His words replayed in my heads as my heart was racing again.

He loosened his arms around me. I looked up and stared into him eyes. He started to lean closer....

Don't forget to vote and comment below.

Loves of love. 💓