Chapter 15 ~ Time

3rd Person P.O.V

Knock Knock

Taehyung walked out of the kitchen and towards the door and opened it.

"Yoongi?"

"Did..did you get a text message?" Yoongi said panting for air.

"Uh?" Taehyung pulled his phone out and turned it on.

One new message
From Unknown.

"Uh yeah what does it say?" Tae looked at Yoongi confused.

"Read it."

Taehyung took no time in unlocking his phone and pulling the message up.

Times ticking boys you have till
Friday to hand me the money
Or a special someone gets a visit.

"Is this a joke." Taehyung said with fury lit in his eyes.

Yoongi walked through the door and closed it.

"Does this look like a joke Taehyung." Yoongi formed his hand into a fist.

Suddenly something popped into Yoongi head 'special someone'. He tried the figure what it meant then it came to him. He scanned the area around looking for someone.

"Where's Y/N?" Yoongi turned to Taehyung.

"She's with Jungkook and Jin, Jin wanted to take them shopping to spend more time with them or something like that I don't know, he's such a Eomma I swear." Taehyung giggles to himself.

Yoongi sighed in relief.

"Wait why?" Taehyung sat on the sofa and gestured Yoongi to sit with him. Yoongi took a deep breath before speaking.

"About a week ago I met up with 'him' because well he basically threatend me saying if I don't pay up soon he will hurt someone." Yoongi paused before carrying on but Taehyung stopped him.

"Please don't tell me that someone isn't who I think it is?" Yoongi nodded he didn't want to put them in danger but it is their parents fault.

"Y/N! How the fuck are we going to pay that debt and keep her safe." Yoongi buried his head into his hands lost in his own thoughts, there was no way they could pay such a huge debt and keep Y/N out of harm's way.

"Taehyung I need you to do something for me." Yoongi asked as Taehyung turned his head in worry.

"I need you to stay with Y/N till Friday don't let her out of your site I'll tell the others to do the same am trusting you Tae." Taehyung looked at Yoongi he was serious this was really happening.

"What's the plan?" Taehyung popped the question out of curiosity.

"Me and Namjoon are going to find a way of getting the money but the only obstacle is the timing we have left 3 days isn't enough, but we will come up with a plan B as well if plan A fails."

The sound of the door creaking brought both Taehyung and Yoongi out of thought when the watched three happy and bubbly people struggling with countless bags.

"Yah let me help with that." Taehyung jumped off the sofa taking the bags out of Y/N hands placing them on the floor next to the stairs.

"Ah Yoongi Hiya didn't know you was coming over." Y/N said taking other bags off Jungkook and Jin.

"I came to talk the Taehyung, geez how much did you buy." Yoongi leaned over the top of the sofa staring at the huge puddle of bags.

"We couldn't stop buying things because everytime we would walk past something pink someone had to buy it." Jungkook said glancing over at Jin.

"What this body needs a new set of clothes." Jin said pointing around his body but we just looked at eachother as laughed.

"Well I have to go bye guys." Yoongi walked past taking Jin with him.

With limited time left in their hands how will they find money before time's up but most importantly what is Plan B?

Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst.
- William Penn

Time is a cruel thief to rob us of our former selves. We lose as much to life as we do to death.
- Elizabeth Forsythe Hailey

If time flies when you're having fun, it hits the afterburners when you don't think you're having enough.
- Jef Mallet

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
- Bil Keane

Dont forget to vote and comment below.

Loves of love. 💓