Chapter 2

~Niall’s Point Of View~

Niall’s House in London. Morning.

“Confused… I don’t remember anything. Do I Know you?” Astrid said.

I couldn’t tell her who I really was. I really liked her and wanted her to like her for me. Not because of my fame.

“No you don’t. I’m just the guy that hit you with a door causing you temporal amnesia… Clumsy me. My name is Niall” I said.

“Niall… that names sounds familiar. My name is…” she started to say. But I could tell she didn’t remember anything.

“Your name’s Astrid.” I said.

“How do you know that?” Astrid asked.

“I uhh… They had to check your ID in the hospital” I said. Stop stammering Niall. You’re gonna scare her. 

“Oh…” she said.

“Are you hungry?” I quickly asked.

“Yeah” Astrid answered

“I’ll go make some breakfast” I said.

“Ok”

I have to hide everything 1D related. The boys aren’t supposed to come here so that’s not a problem. I set out to make breakfast. It was enough for me but I think it was too much for Astrid. But who knows? When I got back she was holding a picture of me and the lads. Not good. I had totally forgotten about the stuff in the room!

“Are this your friends?” Astrid asked.

“Yeah more like brothers… Here’s breakfast!” I said to change the topic.

“You made that all by yourself?!” she asked with an astonished look on her face.

“It’s not a big deal, really…” I said. It really isn’t. This is what I eat almost every day.

We ate in silence while we watched some TV.

~Astrid’s Point Of View~ 

Niall’s house in London. Morning.

“This was delicious!” I say. “delicious” doesn’t quite make justice for it.

“Glad you liked it.” Said Niall.

“Umm… Niall?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I need some new clothes” I say while I look at the ripped fabric on my dress. Probably from the fall.

“Oh right! I can fix that.” Said Niall while he took out his phone and started making calls. 

In less than half an hour, we were in the living room (which was really big and fancy) looking at an assortment of designer clothes, perfumes, bags, shoes, accessories… everything! This was a girl’s dream come true!

“I don’t know what to choose…” I said overwhelmed by all of it.

“Oh you don’t need to pick. They are all yours.” Niall said looking pleased with himself.

“What?! Niall this is too much! It’s enough you’re taking care of me…” I started to say but he interrupted by saying,

“Nonsense. It’s nothing, really. This is the least I can do to make it up to you after what I’ve done. And before you say anything else, bathroom is in the second floor 3rd door to the right.”

I stared at him incredulous. How could a nineteen year old pay for all this? I decided to ask.

“Quick question, How did you manage to cost all this?”

“Well…um… my family is kinda wealthy if you could say that.”

“Okay…” I said before I hurried in the direction of the bathroom. When I opened the door, my eyes went wide. This was no ordinary bathroom. This looked like it belonged to a prince! The room was decorated black and white and had a fresh clean sent. The wall to my right was a mirror facing a hot tub and farther to the left was the shower. If you could call it that. Next to it was a massive sink and the toilet. On the other side of the room there was a huge door that looked like a closet. I opened it to find that it gave way to another room which had an indoor pool. Who was this guy?

I quickly showered and dried my hair. At least it wasn’t frizzy. I changed into a bright blue lace dress with white sandals and a white headband.

~Niall’s Point Of View~ 

Niall’s house in London. Noon.

Just great! More lies. At this rate, if she finds out the truth she’ll hate me. I’m sure of it. To clear my head I started singing and playing my guitar. “♫I’ve tried playing it cool, but girl when I’m looking at you, I can’t ever be brave. ‘Cause you make my heart race…”

~Astrid’s Point Of View~ 

Niall’s house in London. Noon.

While I was making my way back to the living room, I heard Niall singing. An image sparked in my mind. It was of Niall singing with his friends at what looked like a concert and he was looking right at me. I shake my head. That must be me imagining things. He said he didn’t know me.

When I entered the living room Niall still hadn’t noticed I was there. Suddenly I found myself singing along. At that moment Niall stopped singing and looked at me. He was surprised, I could tell. He looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Get a grip of yourself!