Chapter 9

today's a normal saturday.

i decide to call henry and see what he's doing.

"hey"

"hi y/n, what's up?"

"i was wondering if you had plans today? if not wanna hnag?"

"sure, i have nothing to do today, so i'll be over soon."

i hang up the phone and decide to get dressed.

(outfit above)

knock knock

i go to the door and open it. the crisp winter air smacks me in the face.

i see the blond hair boy smirking.

i step aside to let him in.

"so y/n, whatcha wanna do today?" he asks.

"honestly, i just want to get my mind of things." i tell him.

"i may have an idea of wear we could go, come with me."

once again we open the door. the air once again smacks me in the face.

while we're walking to the place henry wants to go, i see a mother with a stroller. there's 3 little babies all bundled up in blankets and tiny mittens. there was 2 pink blankets and 1 blue.

just like them....

i start to breath more heavily. i'm thinking too much about them. i feel the tears rushing to my eyes, daring me to spill them. my body becomes heavier and heavier to hold up. all of a sudden, my knees buckle.

i was caught by the blond haired boy. Henry.

"woah careful!" he exclaims, obviously not seeing the tears.

i don't want to stand.

i start weeping and then henry notices.

"what's wrong y/n?" he asks worryingly.

i cry even harder now. all the memories are coming back. it was my fault.

Henry holds me while we're sitting on the curb of the side walk. he doesn't say anything else but just comforts me.

all of a sudden he picks me up bridal-style, he starts trudging back to my house.

we come to the door and i'm full on balling my eyes out now. i can't stop the tears.

he opens the door and takes me to my room.

he gently sets me down and puts the covers over me.

he stares at me for a second, deciding what to do.

"do you need anything y/n?" he asks quietly.

i can't answer him. i just turn over so my face is into the pillows, he won't have to look at my hideous puffy eyes.

he stays there for a second then comes over to the bed.

he slips into the covers. i immediately grab onto him for dear life. he is shocked for a moment but then hugs me back.

"shhhh, it's okay y/n. it's okay." he cooes.

i place my head onto his chest. crying into his shirt, though he doesn't mind.

we stay like this for i don't even know how long. he eventually asks:

"wanna talk about it?"

i look up to his icy blue eyes, I shake my head.

"I-if you know y-you won't li-ke m-me." I say crying even harder.

"No y/n. Whatever is troubling you you can tell me, I will always think you're an amazing girl."

I'm shocked. I never thought that that would happen.

He leans in, farther and farther.

Soon there is only some inches between us. Something keeps telling me to close the infinite gap against us.

His lips crash towards mine.

I'm shocked, I never thought that this would be my first kiss. Im shocked because of his soft lips, I'm shocked because of the way he moves.

Perfectly.

The kiss is long and passionate. I'm on top of him now while he is laying down.

I pull away and look at him.

"Henry..." I say blushing.

"Yes y/n?" He says smirking.

"Thank you."

Hope y'all liked that chapter🍆 Lil bit of alone time with Henry. AND YALL KISSED omg!!😂 remember they are only 13!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment you suggestions and thoughts💘💘💘 -alexis