Chapter 2: She's Worth It

Harry's P.O.V.

I paced back and forth nervously as the anticipation for Ari to reply to my texts was eating away at me. It's been four hours and I couldn't be more worried. She was never like this, sure she'd text back maybe 20 minutes later, but she'd never keep me waiting this long.

I called her time after time, and still nothing. The horrors that could have happened to her knawing at my brain. I jumped when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I immediately reached for it looking at the screen, unknown number. I sighed as I slid my finger over the screen to answer.

"Hello?" I said rather angrily, I couldn't be long with whoever this was, Ariana could call or text back at any moment.

"Ahh, yes, I was hoping you'd answer." The other line responded, though I felt like I knew the voice somehow.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Nevermind that for now, just thought you'd be looking for something, or maybe someone."

Ariana.

"Where the hell is she?" I near shouted.

"That's for me to know, and you to figure out, if you play your cards right, you might have her by next week."

"Screw you, tell me where she is now and I'll consider not calling the cops." I couldn't help but think of how scared she must be right now.

"Now, now, you do want to get her back alive don't you?" My stomach dropped as a devious laughed filled the line, then it hit me.

"Jai?"

"Ding, ding. Now, what I need you to do first should be coming soon, I want it done by midnight today, if it's not, then you'll find out what happens." I nearly screamed as the line went dead.

He'd taken her from me, the most important thing in my life.

And now, God knows what I'd have to do to get her back, but she's worth it.

Whatever challenge comes my way, she's worth it.

I apologize this is extremely late, like extremely. I hope you liked it by the way, and the chapters will start getting longer since you basically know the main objective of the whole fic. So yeah, maybe 8 voted, 6 comments this time? I'll post as soon as gets that high.

Hope you enjoyed xx