"Single chapter" English

The largemouth walked to the school, from there to meet his friends.

- Hi guys. -

- Hi Rich - Greeting Beverly

- Co-like E-e-these? -

- I'm fine Bill -

- And what are you going to do in the vacations? - Ben asked

- Go from Derry - Eddie commented

- Where are you going? Ed's? - I ask the one with the glasses

- I do not know, my mom told me that when I finish high school she will send me to the High School "approved" - answere the asthmatic.

- Well, that does not sound cool - He said entering the school.

At that time they rang the bell to go to their designated rooms, they played maths would not matter so much, it was so boring, the boys sent each other signs, but literally some did not understand each other. It was a while since Richie looked very weird the last few days. Richie always said jokes and jokes, but lately he has not done it. They rang the bell and everyone went out to recess.

- Hey Rich !, We've seen you weird lately - Said the asmatic approaching him.

- Nothing happens to me Eddie Spaguetti - He said with a smile the glasses

- How many times have you been told not to call me that !? -

- Just kidding Ed's - He said winking

The minor gave a remarkable blush on his part, while Rich kept a smile on his face.

It was nice to see them as they joked about each other. But it was time to enter classes. Everything was normal. The day with clouds in the beautiful sky. Boring classes. Same old jokes.

But at this time it was not every day .. The guy in glasses, stepped next to Eddie, giving him a hint of a letter.

The child confused, I keep the letter, to read it later. He looked at all his sides, verifying that nobody saw him. But, the participants of the group of the losers were watching him holding their laughter. Even confused, they gave the bell to go to their respective homes. When leaving the only girl in the group, slowly approached the asthmatic.

- Did you read it? - He said this

- What?... -

- The letter, silly - Answered with a little anger on his face.

- No - I affirm the.

- read it, right now - Said Beverly with a scowling face.

He grabbed his backpack and pulled out that letter.

"Dear Eddie"

"In these last few days, I've been weird, but whenever I'm with you, I feel butterflies in the pawn, as if I liked them, but I'm not sure of that, lately I've only thought of you, why, why do I care. Henry's stupid, do not hurt you, I do not really know if my feelings are reciprocated.

But I love you, Eddie Kaspbrak.

Atte. Richie Tozier

Eddie, reading the letter, felt a burning sensation on his face. It was very clear he was VERY flushed. He never expected his best friend to say those words to hints. When leaving with a smile holding the letter was approaching the exit door. But he found his dear Rich, talking to a blond-haired girl in a pink dress, holding a denim waistcoat. They were joking but he did not eat he did it with the asthmatic one. In a moment the blonde, approached and gave him a kiss near the lips. He could see how happy he was with her.