prolog

As you were walking down the street to Hell aka your house, you ran into your bullies. Great these idiots. "Hey!" "..." "Hey, I'm talking to you!" You notice that they're not talking to you, for once. You see a boy and his little brother gets picked on. I should help them. As you walk closer you see that they're harming the little brother and making the older one watch. "HEY ASSHOLES, OVER HERE YOU FAGS!!!" You yell at the bullies and they turn around to look at you. "Well, Well, Well. Look who it is. The twig." "Are you just going to stand there or what." You say. They run at you and you just stand there. ((CUE AWSOME FIGHT SCENE PLUS MUSIC)) They try to punch you but you dodged and kicked all of them in one. "You guys okay?" You ask the boys. "Y-yeah, thanks. I'm Liu, and this is Jeff." "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Annie. Do you guys need help getting home?" You ask. "Yes. Do you know how to get to ((Random address))." Jeff says. "Yeah that's next to my house, and if you hear screams from my house please ignore it....... I'll tell you a secret.....My dad Abuses me for everything." "That's terrible!" They both say. Jeff hands you his cell number, and you give him yours.

That night 

"FATHER, I'M SORRY FOR NOT GETTING MY CHORES DONE, PLEASE SPARE ME!!!" "NO, LITTLE BITCHES WHO DONT DO THIER CHORES DONE IN TIME GET PUNISHED." 

Jeffs PoV

"Jeff we have to call the cops!" Liu said "We-we....Liu go get the phone for me please." Sorry Annie, but I'm doing this for your own good.  They call the cops.

Annie's PoV

*sirens wailing* Jeff, Liu, why. Darkness.

Well, how's that for chapter one Eh? Eh?