chapter 3

Recap- "Truth"

"Alright, Annie." Said Jeff "Is it true that you're OK with living with us?" Really "Yes i am. I apreciate you hospitality. Thank you. My turn though, Liu Truth or Dare." "I dare you to race me to school!" You start running while Jeff and Liu yell after me.

~you're at school now~

As first class starts you're over loaded with homework from your teacher. What a bitch goddam motherfucker. Chill Vanil it's just late work it's easy anyway. Besides be a little bit quite the teachers trying to get our attention. "MS . NILLA!!, PAY ATTENTION." "yea sure ms. Asshole fucking bitch ass motherfucker god damn can't let me sleep." "OFFICE NOW!" You pull up the middle finger and walk out towards the entrance to the roof. Damn Annie I didn't now you would be so cocky today. Eh fuck the teacher  bzzd bzzd

Jeff- where are you??
You- on the roof. Why?
Jeff- it's lunch. What's your combination ill get you're lunch and meet you up there, I also have liu.
You- (RANDOM)
Jeff- k thanks.

"Hey. Why are you on the roof?" Said liu. You tell the whole story as to why you are up on the roof. "Wow, I didn't know you could be so cocky." Said Jeff "Oh look it's the losers, wanna go for another round of ass kicking?" Said leader of bully group. "Fuck off dumbasses." You say. "Wow so cocky. Why don't I shove mine up in your mouth? That'll shut you up." As you start ticking, twitching and cracking, they laugh. "Oh she's angry I'm so scared." You just suddenly get up and jump off the roof with Jeff and liu in your arms. You start for home. "What the heck?" Said Jeff and liu together. You explain yourself and your disorders. You make it home and grab the mail. You still participate I your classes through the computer. You email you teachers and said you had to go home but you can do the assignments. You did the same thing for Jeff and liu.