chapter 4

After finishing all of the assignments due, the three of you watch Rick and Morty (autocorrect put rock instead of Rick). Mrs. Woods came in with the mail, and said there was a party we were invited to. We tried to get out of it but, in the end we were forced to go.

Time skip to the party

"Welcome, come in, come in!" Said the party host Something bad is going to happen today, Annie. Be aware. Thank you for the warning, Vanill. You just stay away from people and stay with Jeff and Liu. They go play a game with people they're fairly ok with, and you were just on the sidelines watching, waiting, spacing out, getting hit in the face with the soccer ball. Ahh yes. Good times, good times but back to the present. 

Your POV

As i was thinking, the soccer ball hit me smack-dab in the face. ".....What?" i said "are you ok?"said Liu. you don't answer instead, you fall backwards, unconscious. 

3rd

As you were unconscious, a scream was heard through out the party. It was jeff's. You, still being unconscious, were rushed in an ambulance with Jeff in the same one but you were on your adopted mothers lap. As Jeff needed the stretcher. As you guys arrived to the hospital you started convulsing, badly at that. the doctors rushed you and Jeff away into the OR (Operation Room)

3Hrs later

Jeff came out fine but with a bandage wrapped around his face, but the doctor said something was wrong with you.

Ooooh~~~ what or whom could it be??