Chaper 1: Becoming The Apprentice

Chapter 1

Becoming The Apprentice

Third Person POV

Robyn floated in a large tank, surrounded by bubbling green liquid. Her body was stripped of their clothes, wearing black panties and a bra. Over her mouth was an air mask and over her eyes were googles. She floated there in a comatose state, breathing in and out slowly. Slade sat in front of a control panel, watching the Girl Wonder. He added different vitamins and steroids into the liquid, as the water changed into a vibrant orange. "Yes..." He muttered, watching her absorb the medication. Turning a young strong girl into a meta-human. Seemed like a favor. But this...transformation was extremely painful. Putting her in a comatose state was the nicest thing to do. Her small body fidgeted as all the steroids entered her body. Slade watched, watching his new apprentice take form. But he did feel a bit bad, kidnapping her at 2:36 in the morning. Hog tying her then beating her into unconsciousness. Robyn was sure a fighter. She lasted for at least 1 hour. Longest beating he'd given an apprentice so far. She would be perfect. The water emptied from the glass casing, leaving Robyn hanging from many wires. Slade walked up to her, opening the casing. He removed the needles from her arms, along with the goggles and mask. Slade then picked her up, walking to his laboratory.

Robyn's body was laid down on a silver table, Slade drying her off. He wrapped Nth bandages on her arms full of bruises and holes from the needles. Her face had almost completely healed from the earlier beating, thanks to all the medication. He looked down at her body, surprisingly not wearing his mask. Slade held an ear to her chest, listening for a heart beat. Her chest pumped with her stronger heart, as his did. "Perfect." He smirked, strapping her down. He slid his copper and black mask over his head, finding a Synge. He stuck it into her arm, flooding adrenaline into her veins. Robyn woke up with a gasp, her heart pounding heavily and sweat dripping down her face. Her eyes darted around, as she panted loudly. Slade slipped in front of her, appearing into the light. She squealed, as he slammed his arms down around her. "N-No!" She screamed, looking up at him with true fear under her domino mask. "Please! Don't hurt me! Just let me go!" Slade chuckled at her, brushing his head down into the crook of her neck. She whimpered, twitching slightly. "I have many more intentions for you, sweet heart." He whispered into her ear. "You must share my pain of being meta-human. We will rule together. You will learn here. Much better than your damned brother." He looked into her scared eyes, holding her head in his hands. "You are mine now. You are mine. All mine." He cooed, brushing her cheek with his silver hand. Robyn looked at him, her heart racing so fast, she had the urge to faint. "What do you mean..." She whimpered, feeling him so close to her body. "You are now mine. Mine to teach. Mine to beat. Mine to please. Mine to control." He whispered back, rising up and looking down at her, his ice blue eye shining under his mask. "Robyn. You are my newest apprentice."

[[Well guys! I hope you enjoined that chapter of "In The Dark Corners Of Our Minds". I'm so sorry it took so long, I kinda forgot. Oops. But to warn you, this Fanfic is rated for Teens! It has lots of violence and maybe a little bit of you know what OWO But I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic and I'll try to update at least once a week, who knows maybe even more! Enjoy Chapter 1!]]