Chapter 2: First Night

Chapter 2

First Night

Third Person POV

Robyn starred into his ice blue eye as she was slowly picked up, her wrists and ankles tied tightly. Slade carried her in his arms, right enough to where it was difficult to move. Her whole body shook violently with fear, exhaustion and the steroids rushing though her veins. He looked down at her, narrowing his cold eye. "Stop that." He muttered, opening up a door into a dark room. "It only makes it worse." She shook harder after that, just hearing his voice. He snorted, flicking on the light with his shoulder. Slade placed the 18 year old girl down from his arms into her new bedroom. It was medium sized, with a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a bedside table with a lamp on it. The walls were a dark shade of grey and the lamps light poured softly across the room. Slade watched her take an unsteady step, before she fell over with a loud thud. She started to cry, laying there for a moment. He looked down, taking her small body in his arms. He sat her up on a wall, taking the uniform on her bed. He gently started to dress her in her copper and grey attire. When he was done, he looked up to see he starring at him, her eyes huge. As soon as he took his hands away, she curled up in a small ball. "I'm not gonna hurt you anymore Robyn." He whispered, holding her as he picked her up again, in a calming way "I'm going to be gentler...I promise." Slade pulled away the black blanket on her bed, putting her on. She watched him with huge eyes as he pulled the blanket up onto her and handed her an extra pillow. She looked at him then at the pillow, not sure if she should take it or not. He rolled his eye "I'm not gonna bite you." Robyn's hand quickly grabbed it from him, curling up again. She flipped on top of the blanket, hugging the pillow tightly. Big juicy pearls of salty tears gushed down her face, after turning away from Slade. He slowly placed a hand on her shoulder, making her flinch away as she whimpered loudly. He sat down, slowly stroking his hand up and down her back. The deepest darkest most twisted part of him felt...compassionate towards this girl. He didn't want to punish her. She was scared. She didn't wanna show it, but sometimes it happens. "It's okay Robyn. I'm not gonna hurt you. You're safe with me. I promise you'll be happy soon enough." He whispered quietly in her ear. He stood up, walking to the doorway, putting a finger on the light switch. "Goodnight Robyn." He muttered, flicking off the light and exiting the room.