Aphrodite

Why I agreed to come to this party? I don't really know. It's not like I know anyone except for well my best friend Sasha.
"Come on Aph, you can't stay in this room forever" Sasha said giving me an annoying pleading look.
I shot her a do I have to look and of course she responded with a nodded yes.
"I hate you. By the way this is the last bet we ever make" I said.
"Love you too boo" she said as she pulled me out her room towards the stairs.
It's now or never she said before heading down the stairs first while I followed behind her making sure her gown was okay. Technically if I didn't come tonight bet or not Sasha probably would have never talked to me again considering it was her 17th birthday party.
As we got to the bottom of the stairs everyone stared at us most were on Sasha until they noticed me behind her.
Sasha's gown:

My dress:

Great let the rumors began

Great let the rumors began. The room was buzzing who's that girl, oh my god I recognize those glasses anywhere it's that nerd girl, I heard that she topped the whole football team, ewww gross, look at her she's fucking hot. I was ready to run back to the room and hide until Sasha reach for my hand pulling me to follow her. As we made our way towards the middle of the floor. Her friend stood there waiting so that they could do their slow dance. Leaving me to join the people watching and recording. People were still buzzing about me but I blocked them out and started recording Sasha with her guy best friend. Once they were done dancing the club music started blasting, everyone began to bump and grind. Except me. Searching for Sasha through the crowd was nearly impossible so I just went outside to caught some air instead.

"Hey there beautiful" said a dude that I'd barely recognized, did he even go to our school.
"Do I know you?" I asked as I got up from leaning against a tree making my way back inside.
"Mckanize and you are."
"Not interested in talking to you" I said as I rushed back inside.
Freaking weirdo.
Aph!!!!!! I heard Sasha call as I walked back in from the back door. Looking around the kitchen my eyes meet Sasha's excited light blue eyes. She looked so beautiful her eyes went perfectly with her brown complexion and slim thick curved body. She had already changed into her dark red short romper that revealed a little too much booty. "Oh my god! Did you notice the two really hot guys here. I don't think they go to our school though!" Sasha yelled whispered. I started giggling she's definitely had a few drinks. Drank this boo! It's time to get a little crazy. The sweet taste burned as it went down my throat but the rush it gave me felt so good. Sasha smirk take three more shots. At first I hesitated but ended up doing it anyway. The next thing I knew we were on the dance floor. Oh my god this my favorite song. Tic Toc by Salty began to play my body instantly reacted. Twerking to the beat not caring that anyone was watching or that my bestie was recording. Did you know she could move like that? I heard two girls say. Before the song end Sasha started moving her popping her butt to the beat too.
By the time the song ended we were sweating and tired. I'm glad you came Aph, I wanted you to have some fun it's senior year why not make it the best. Plus you look really hot tonight people aren't just noticing you as the girl who's friends with miss popular. Tonight they see you like I do everyday as my gorgeous bestie. She was right people did look at me differently tonight but by Monday the shit will all go back to the norm. Sasha was about continue with her speech until I slide her a shot. We downed about eight shots before returning to the dance floor. Drowning by A boogie wit da hoodie started playing everyone was singing and dancing to the song. Once that song was over Sasha's favorite wining song started playing. Wine slow by Gpytian. Time to do those moves I showed you boo. We started wining together until two guys came behind us then started dancing on them. The one Sasha was dancing with kinda resembled the dude I was dancing with, maybe their brothers I thought to myself. His hair was a bit shorter although they both had brown curly hair. He had hazel eyes that went with his light brown complexion same with the dude I was with except his eyes were light brown. Let's go get a drink he whispered against my ear his tone was demanding causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. Before going with him I told Sasha and she gave me a go get him look. I couldn't help but laugh. Well if he kills me Sasha knows who to track down. He grabbed my wrist pulling me through the crowd people stared and began buzzing once again. Damn these people need some lives.
We actually ended up going to Sasha's backyard away from the noise and people. Cough*cough* witnesses. At first I didn't realize how sexy he was until we got under the tree by the area were the chairs were arranged in front the fire pit. He stood against the tree while lighting his cigarette usually I'd find smoking unattractive but god he was sexy. My cheeks had to be burning red by now and he definitely noticed. A devious grew on his face.
"What's your name?"
"Aphrodite" I said in a whisper trying to avoid eye contact.
"That name defines you in every way baby girl" he's tone was slightly dangerous but sexy.
God please help me.
"Thanks, what's your name?"
"Call me daddy." He did not just say what I think he said.
"What?"
"I said my name is Kadian."
Better had.
"So why did you wanna come out here."
He took one last blow of his cigarette then tossed it to the ground smashing it before walking over to me. Kadian's eyes explored every inch of my body as though he were undressing with his eyes. Why the hell did I like it so much usually I would have slapped a dude by now. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Don't ever wear this again he's tone was yet again demanding. Who the fuck was he talking too though? My heart was racing his lips were so close to mine. I've never had my first kiss let alone ever been this close to a guy except- Kadian softly bit the bottom of my lip letting a soft moan escape from my lips. His hands moved down to my butt he held it as he began to kiss me. At first it was slowly but it started to grow more passionate. Almost as though he wanted to rip my dress off and have his way with me right here and now. Quickly pulling away breathlessly looking into Kadian's eyes. They were glowing a darkish yellow. What the fuck? He began kissing my neck slowly until he started biting softly but then I felt his teeth sink into my skin. Moans escaped lips until everything stared to turn black. Your mine now he said before I fell unconscious.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Wake up bitchhh!"
"Go away, please."
"No now get the fuck up!"
"Ugh, what do you want? "
My head was pounding as I got up to go to the bathroom. Sasha handed me two pills and glass of water after I got dressed.
"Miss Lily is making breakfast. The rest are cleaning the living room. I helped them a little."
"You helped?"
"Yes I did I'm not self-centered boo. Your rude ass. I cleaned the backyard and upstairs. Oh my god there were so many condoms up here."
"Ewww hopefully not in our room."
"Nah I locked our room up last-
Breakfast is ready our maid Miss Lily yelled from downstairs. Sasha and I quickly ran down the stairs but before going to the kitchen we said good morning to Miss Amber, Rose, and Arilina the three other maids. Then went straight to the dining room. Miss Lily made my favorite pancakes with cherries on the side, scrambled cheesy eggs and bacon to go with my beautiful cranberry juice. She made Sasha's favorite waffles with bacon, strawberries, and a honey bun to go with her favorite mango Arizona juice. We said our thank you before digging into the food. The maids are practically family to us, I've been living with them and Sasha since I was eight years old and about to be eighteen after next week. Sasha's parents took me in after finding out that the streets had been home to me. Which I told Sasha after a while of being friends. She asked how I managed to still go to school knowing that at the end of the day, I'd be going home to nothing. I took her to the shelter I'd been staying at for the time and she broke down in tears. Aph! Aph! Sasha screamed breaking me from my thoughts. A smirk grew on her face.
"Time to spill about last night."
Thinking back I remember the sexy ass guy and the way he kissed me then everything was hazy.
"Not much happened."
"Liar liar pants on fire. If you don't spill the tea bitch."
"Alright we kissed which was kinda weird because he smoked before we did it. But not a trace of the smell was on his breath while we kissed, it was actually minty"I said giggling as Sasha started jumping up and down.
"Oh my god my sis had her first kiss ever."
"Calm down its time for you to spill your tea sis."
"Well this is gonna get a little dirty boo. So first his name is Mckanzie and the guy you were with was his brother-
"Same dude I met in the backyard?"
"He mentioned that. Anyhoe like I was saying after you two left. A slow song came on and he put his arms around my waist as we swayed to the song. We introduced ourselves and all that. Then at a certain point our eyes locked and it felt as though everything around us disappeared. We started making out. He picked me up and put me up against a wall. The kiss felt so good. He whispered into my ear and told me that it was taking everything in him to stop him from finding a bed and ripping my clothes off."
" Wow." I said before I began to laugh. Y'all dirty."
"So I told him we taking things slow though. Which then made him ask for a date."
"When?"
"Monday right after school and it's a double date."
I know this bitch didn't just sign me up to go on a double date with this dude's brother.
"Double date? I giggled. You got me fucked up babe."
"No your going and it's gonna be so much fun. There's no backing out" Sasha said before dropping her plate and leaving the table.

Six hours later........
Unknown: Hey baby girl.
Me: Kadian?
Unknown: Yea
Me: hey you really should stop calling me baby girl.
Kadian💭: Why?
Me: Cause I'm not your baby girl.
Kadian💭: We'll see about that tomorrow.
Me: Tomorrow?
Kadian💭: Yea, don't wear anything that's too much.
Who the hell is he talking to he isn't my man? I'm wearing whatever I want. It's time for me to stop hiding under the shell I've been under. Walking over to our makeup station in our room I grabbed the flexi rods and began curling up my hair. After I was finished with my hair, I layered out the makeup I'd be using tomorrow morning. Sasha! Come help me pick out an outfit for tomorrow. She ran up the stairs faster than she's ever has before guess it's because usually I'd just wear jeans or sweatpants and a random shirt and call it a day. But something inside me was screaming live a little.