Aphrodite

(This chapter may be a bit short. Hope you enjoy.)

Beep...beep by the third ring I had already thrown the alarm clock across the room causing Sasha to wake up. Shit at least it shut up. Quickly hopping in our shower while Sasha went to use our parent's in the meantime. Once I got out before doing hair or makeup, I rubbed coconut oil smoothing it all over my body. It's a way Sasha and I make our skin nice and smooth instead of lotion. We hate lotion. After I was finished I put on the clothes Sasha laid out with heels to match.

 After I was finished I put on the clothes Sasha laid out with heels to match

After changing my clothes I began my hair and makeup. The curls looked absolutely gorgeous same with my makeup.

After everything I put my glasses back on and looked in the mirror

After everything I put my glasses back on and looked in the mirror. The girl that stood before me was different she had a bit more edge to her. Sasha we gotta leave soon it's eight ten! I called before grabbing the Michael Kors bag Sasha had bought me for my 14th birthday, I've never wore it until now. Don't get me wrong it was cute and everything but just a little too much for me at the time. Sasha walked into the room the with her car keys and a different kinda of Michael Kors bag on her arm.

Sasha didn't put on that much makeup just some eyelashes which really made her beautiful light blue eyes pop out

Sasha didn't put on that much makeup just some eyelashes which really made her beautiful light blue eyes pop out. Oh my god Aph you look stunning Sasha said as we walked out the house towards the car. The maids were still sleeping and we didn't want to disturb them so I placed a note on the counter. Saying that we were going out after school and would be back later. Honestly I felt a little bit nervous on the drive to school about how everyone would react. Dressing like this was so norm for Sash but for me I felt kinda uncomfortable. Ping. My phone buzzed.
Kadian💭: Good morning beautiful.
Me: Hey you.
Kadian💭: I got a name baby girl.
Me: *hey Kai. Still wondering how you got my number?
Kadian💭: From your best friend. Why?
Me: Curiousity.
Kadian💭: Can't wait until I see you beautiful😉. Well until later.
"Let me guess that was your boo thang."
"He is not" I said trying to hide how red my cheeks were turning.
"Whatever" Sasha said as we got out the car.
Sasha spent the whole night talking to Mckanize on the phone it was like they were already lovers. Are you ready for this Aph? I hadn't figured out what she said until realizing the we right in front of the school door. Let's do it. As we were walking in everyone stared at us most the guys were drooling while some of the girls just glared. Shaking them off I pretended as through no one phrased me. Until Becca approaches us, I never told Sasha how the girl would bully and taunt me. I knew she'd whop her ass in a heartbeat.
"Oh look it's the nerd bitch trying to be cute"said Becca to her two minions in the back. Attention whore much."
"I know this bitch didn't try to insult my sis. Listen to me honey before I beat your ass into next week. Your ugly stuck up ass is gonna apologize and get the fuck out our way" said Sasha already placing her bag to the ground.
Sasha's three other best friends Clara,Hazel and Katie stood beside us. Also causing her he guy best friend Mike to join us.
"Did this black ghetto Barbie just talk to me. Can someone come get this thing out my face" Becca said as Clara and Katie placed their bags down and took their earrings off, pissed by her racist comment.
Before anyone could step in I got in Becca's face.
"Now you gonna get your ass beat first you insult me then my bestie" I said dropping my bag, handing my heels and earrings to Sasha. Everyone had the camera ready.
"Oh I see this ghetto trash washed off on y- that's it I snapped, I just started swinging. She swung back and began dodging my punches. Someone pulled me away but I pulled them off and went back after her tackling her to the ground. Even as the blood dripped from her nose the punches kept coming. I hadn't noticed everyone on her side and Sash's and I had started fighting. A security guard had pulled me away from Becca but not before I ripped off a big patch of her hair. Haha bitch whatcha gonna brush now! I said watching as everyone got pulled anyway from each other.
We all ended up in the principals office all of our hair was looking crazy. Everyone was here except Becca and one of her minions they had to haul them to the nurse. Sasha smirked at me. I love that bitch. While the principal and staff were talking in a small meeting all of us began talking strategies.
"Mike back the video up and sent it to me then delete it. Katie and Clara if they ask anything stay quiet" Sasha said quietly.
"You if you breath a word of this Callie I'll beat the shit out of you just like I did to Becca" I said in a quiet harsh tone.
"Your first fight babe and you did amazing. Didn't even get a scratch" Sasha said as she fixed my hair and checked to make sure none of Becca's blood was on me.
"You weren't so bad yourself" I said before she gave me a hug.
As they interviewed us one on one, all of us remind silent even Callie Becca's little minion. The principal decided he couldn't punish us since he didn't know what happened and also he knew that Sasha's parents would have torn him a new asshole. Before we headed to class we put back on our earrings, bags and heels. There was only a few periods left which went by pretty quickly before we knew it the final bell rung.

--------------------
Sasha and I had meet up our lockers before heading towards the parking lot. Kadian and his brother drove separate cars which was kinda strange. Kadian stared at me I thought he would have said something about my outfit. Instead his looked strangely calm, Sasha gave me the we're dead look. From the look Mckanize was giving her it was enough to make you wanna make a run for it. Slowly I approached Kadian who was looking so sexy his leather black jacket, white T, and black low cut timberlands boots. Once I was close enough he grabbed my wrist. Didn't I say not too wear too much? his tone was harsh. Get in the car. I was so scared but completely turned on at the same time.

Is he gonna kill me this time?