Chapter 1 Meet the Killjoys

Battery City. Home to these fabulous Killjoys. Party Poison, Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul. This city was no ordinary city. It was overrun by Draculoids. The Draculoids worked for Korse. Every story has at least one antagonist and at least one protagonist. In this story, the antagonists are Korse and the Draculoids, and the protagonists are the Killjoys.

"Party, DUCK!" Kobra Kid yelled as a Draculoid tried to shoot him. Party quickly ducked and the bullet went over his head and hit another Draculiod that had popped up nethatxt to Kobra. Party looked up to see the Draculiod that had tried to shoot him had shot the last Draculiod from the army that came after the 4 of them. "Alright guys we need to get back to the car. The Draculoids may come back for more" Jet Star recommended. "Good idea" Fun Ghoul agreed "They probably only came because Party over here dressed up as a Drac and spiked the punch at the party" he laughed. "Fun Ghoul!"Jet and Kobra yelled. They both looked at each other and blushed. "Sorry guys. But then again, he did do that o-"  "Okay Fun Ghoul that's enough out of you, he he" Party interrupted as he covered Fun Ghouls mouth. "But seriously there's no more time to stand around. We need to go"

Hey guys it's Fluff! How's life? Alright this is a new story my BFF SkittlezInPop said I should write. Go follow her she's amazing! Anyway the chapters I will write will range from this short to much longer (possibly) it really just depends on my mood. K umm...bye
~Fluff