Chapter 17- Colliding of Worlds

Annie's POV:

Today Mr. Jimmy said that we were going to some pier. It is apparently very popular in Chicago. We walked around, filmed some for the music video, ate, and did other things. My favorite part was filming on the Ferris Wheel. Later that night we went to a steakhouse. It was our last night in Chicago. I really did like it here so luckily we were coming back for a concert. 

I had to wake up at 5am because our flight to London was early. The only thing i was excited for about the flight was that we were in business class. We had individual pods to stay in. I watched so many Casey Neistat videos that I already knew what it looked like. Security took forever. But we did get on the plane as soon as we got to the gate. I settled into my pod that was connected to Hayden's and Mr. Jimmy was on the other side of Hayden. I planned on doing two days of school but that didn't happen because I fell asleep while watching Riverdale before even starting my second day. 

Annie's dream:(WARNING THIS IS GRAPHIC)

I opened my pod so i could go to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom to find a pool of blood surrounding the pilot. I turn around to find the black hood from Riverdale. I scream and run out with the black hood chasing me. I screamed for help but everyone was sleeping, the pilot was dead, and I had no idea where the flight attendants were. The door to the plane randomly opens. I see the plane start heading for the ocean. I needed to save the plane. I run with the black hood still on my tail, covered in blood, to the front of the plane. I was really hungry and saw a little girl with pink donuts so i took one. I continued my journey to save the plane. The black hood was no longer in sight. I open the door to find a yeti from a game I love trying to save the plane. I jump in the co-pilot seat and help Mr. Yeti. I pushed a green button that said start engine. Mr. Yeti yells "NO! That can only be pushed by Jojo Siwa!" "Well sorry but Jojo isn't here and we need to save these people!" The door to the room we were in breaks open and the Black Hood walks in. He starts singing Christmas Carols with Jake Paul and Jojo. "What does Jake Paul have to do with this!" I yell. The black hood grabs my head and is about to cut it off when everything fades.

(back to reality)

"Annie" said Hayden shaking me awake. I open my eyes. "We are just about to land" he said. I nodded. "How did you sleep?" "Let's just say that i had a dream about the black hood trying to kill me. I also suggest not watching Riverdale before falling asleep." Hayden questioned me but I said I would tell him fully later. All I said was it was a collision of worlds. I was still freaking out about the dream I had just experienced. 

___________________________________

Hi everyone! I hope this chapter made you laugh a little because I had so much fun writing about the dream. Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. I'm on winter break now so i should be free to write!