Minecraft: Story of Ender

A/N: Heyo It's TheDarkTyplos here and I would like to say thanks for reading my Minecraft story. Draco is a 19 yr old girl, has long black hair with a streak of purple in it. she wears blue shorts and a purple short sleeved shirt. She once used to live in the Village of Enders. Then after it was destroyed, she now lives with Team Crafted. This is an OC/Deadlox with possible Oc/Setosorcerer story. I use their skins/aviators in this story but don't be alarmed when you hear me call Sky, Adam.

Draco's Pov

I kept running. I couldn't let them see me like this. The members of Team Crafted were searching for me, Deadlox searching the most. You see, my boyfriend, Ty or Deadlox, doesn't know my secret, nor do any of the Team Crafted leaders besides Setosorcerer. To tell you the truth, I'm part Enderdragon and a small part Blaze. When the sun goes down, my personality changes. People I don't like can get killed in and instant, and the people I love could get killed because they would either try to get to me, or away from me. The fathers of Team Crafted found me in my hometown when I was six, the houses in blazing ruins. I killed everyone because they tried to take my mother away from me.I killed my family because I mistaked them for enemies. I killed my mother for her because someone speared her in the stomach and she knew she wasn't going to make it. She asked me to end it all for her... My mother was the only one who wasn't brutally murdered by me. Before I knew it, I had ran back to my old town. I looked behind me and saw the huge trail I created. I jogged to my old house and sat down, waiting for dusk to turn to night. I felt myself transform into the thing I truly was. A monster; when I transformed, I turn into a smaller form of the Enderdragon. I was about the size of a teacher's desk when on all four legs, and about the length of two of those kind of desks. I felt hungry after the transformation, so I killed a pig and ate it. I walked around for a while, lost in my thoughts so much that I found myself surrounded by Team Crafted.