Recovering...I Guess

(A/N: In this chapter, Dusk becomes humanoid during the recovery scene and can talk to her like a normal person would. He will have bold-print/Italics in his words. Also, to try and picture what he looks like, look for 'Humanized Zekrom' on Google. Hope that clears everything up.)

Draco's Pov

I stumbled out of the base, my hands and and side stinging from the cuts. Some of the recruits find me and try to bring me into the infirmary. I asked them to wait, until Team Crafted came back, to no avail. Finally, my friend Glaze intervened saying she would get me to the infirmary if TC didnt take me, or if I fainted. We sat outside in one of the benches outside the base. Glaze looked around saying to me in a small whisper, "I heard Daniel was killed. Did you, y'now, end him?" I nodded in reply. Glaze was part Wither Skeleton and was the only other person besides Seto who knew my secret. I met her in the forest when i was about seven when I got lost and ran into her. Found out her family abandoned her just because she was a hybrid, like me. I got Ian's dad to teach her, without telling her secret to him. She became the youngest recruit to be able to fight with a heavy iron sword.

Glaze leaned on the wall that was supporting us against the bench. "Good ridance, he was friggen annoying." We laughed a bit, and silently sat there, just chillin' like we had no care in the world, until I started to get light-headed. I looked at myself and groaned. I was a mess and I was losing blood fast. Glaze took one look at me and put her hand on my head. She then gazed off into the boundless skyline, and waved. I blacked out then.

......

I woke up in someone's arms, gently rocking me awake. I slowed opened my eyes. If I'm in the hospital, then the light would temporarily burn my eyes. I looked at my holder and smiled. Ty's eyes were closed, his head leaning against the hospital bed. His hands were slightly moving in a side-to-side swaying motion, I guess he fell asleep rocking me. His looked really peaceful, the rare times that he looked like that was when he slept or when he was with me alone. I leaned up slowly, as if not to wake him, and lightly kissed his cheek. In response, he smiled in his sleep and pulled me closer to him. I could sense Dusk's disapproval, but thankfully be didn't say anything via telepathy. I snuggled closer to Ty, and went back to sleep.

.....

When I woke up again, it was sunset, and Ty was nowhere to be seen. "Are you okay Draco?" Came from a worried Dusk who materialized into a human-like form. "Yes, yes, don't worry about me, I'm fine. It was just a scratch Dusk." I said to Dusk who didn't look convinced in the slightest. "And a couple of stitches from your arms and your stomach." Dusk said with a scoff. "Anyways.." He continued, "Are you guys ever going to go to the End?" I chuckled at Dusk's persistence. "Dusk, you ask me this question almost every day I talk to you. No I'm not sure when we'll go to the End, but sooner or later, Sky is going to get bored and try to go there." I felt my lips turn up into a smile. "What would you do If we went to the End?" "To answer what you said before, suggest it when all of you get together. As for you're question Drakal." I shuddered slightly, and his smirk grew. "I would give you an Enderdragon egg without a fight." His smirk grew even bigger when he said, "Unlike the other humans who have beaten me, I will give you the privilege of letting the egg hatch. Only for you." His smirk turned into a naughty, cunning smile. "You would be its moth-" "NO. Just no, stop that." I said to Dusk, seriously embarrassed. "Even so, who would the father be then, you?" I said, starting to laugh. "Yes, yes I would." My head snapped up in shock. You're not serious, are you?" Anddd, his smile went back to a smirk again as he said, "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who knows? Only me. But I won't tell you." Dusk's attention quickly turned from me to the door, and he scowled for a second before giving me a small smile. " I got to go now, your friends are coming. See you." I smiled back. "See you later Dusk." With that he materialized into a shadow then nothingness. As soon as he did that, the door opened and Team Crafted members came crashing into my room. Sky, Deadlox, TruMU, ASFJerome, Bajancanadian, Ssundee, and Setosorcerer came into my room. Even though some weren't from TC, they were friends of mine who came to visit me such as Captainsparklez, Antvenom, Gizzy14Gazza, Chimneyswift11, and NoahCraftFTW. Thankfully this was a private hospital and it had enough room for everyone to fit. Some people left and the only one still here were Ty, sky, and Jason. I smiled at them all. Sky and Jason were like my brothers while Ty was my boyfriend. Yet with all the questionings, I could only make out one main question: Why did I run away from them? I laugh at them saying that they're paranoid and I'll tell them later along with everyone else via Kik. It took a few pleads, but I finally got them out the hospital room.