OneSided OC/Jae Yeol

A/N: I don't why, but I love one sided love, it's so painfully heartbreaking and beautiful. I just want to cry and hug people when I read about it.

-x-

Second P.O.V

You had always seem to find your eyes in his direction. He was breathtaking, always silent and calm. Your heart beats faster as you realized that Min Jin was smiling at you. You whipped your head away from him and stared at the board, trying to ignore her quiet giggles because she caught you staring once again. You were prepared for the teacher to start teaching with hia bored tone like always, but he didn't.

Instead he introduced a new student, he was awkward and handsome, you noted as he waved at the class. You could hear the others whispering, but you barely paid attention as you looked at your crush. The blond male had a surprised look and a ugly feeling appeared in your heart. You looked at the new student, who was sitting down next to Jin Sung who as usually didn't even give a damn if it doesn't involved Min Jin or him.

You looked at the board, trying to ignore that ugly feeling. No matter what, you didn't like your feelings or impressions to cloud your judgment. It wasn't news to you that your crush liked both gender, you just hoped he never noticed any of them.

Over time you grew to like Hyung Suk and Jae Yeol did too, goddamn. He was a bit innocent, adorable and hot, he was kind and nice to the ones 'below' him. It was-it was damn hard to see Jae Yeol fell in love so fast and hard. It hurt, but Jae Yeol was so obvious about it and Hyung Suk was so oblivious to it. Hyung Suk was so oblivious to everyone's infatuation with him unless they freaking openly flirting with him and pressed against him.

Sometimes even that doesn't work and you just wanted to shake him like crazy or hug him until he dies, no in between, never. Then of course, you noticed that Jae Yeol and Hyung looked like two characters from your favorite Manhwa. Which you shipped but knew it wasn't going to happen. Now you have to ignore your crush and fangirl feelings, because they are probably not something you should mix together. It will probably lead to pain -you are dealing with enough, thank you very much- and chaos if you let out the fangirl.

Letting out the Fangirl is like Bruce Banner letting out the hulk, destruction, chaos and too much feelings to deal with. You shook your head, what the hell are you thinking? You groaned and dropped on your desk. Being a weirdo and a teenager sucked. Why can't you just be a nerd or cold-hearted? You snorted, Hyung Suk and Vasco would probably melt it with their stupid smiles and grins. Stupid hormones, stupid hot guys and stupid people in general! They all suck!