Trouble

(This is one is just for fun...okay, all my stories are fun. But this has no planning in it, it was barely an idea when I started. Also I haven't read Lookism in forever. I think I got to the part where Hyung Suk was training or something. It was passed the gambling arc with Jiho (who apparently is a hoe and pushed Hyung Suk out of a window??? Like what the hell? I was surprised and horrified because I had hope for him and I remember planning a couple stuff with him as a main character, it was a self insert as him and gender bend because I am a sucker for those. Also Jang Hyun is a dad? What is going on? IDK) I had this for awhile. Its gathering dust, please treat it well.)

Warning: Pronouns for female Hyung Suk/ Hyun Sun switch between him and her a lot. There's traces of canon and it's all over the place.

Playlist
Trouble by Neon Jungle
Rumor by Neffex
7 years cover by Leah Guest
Hey Brother by Avicii
Rise by Katy Perry
How to be A Heartbreak by Marina and the Diamonds
Try by Colbie Caillat
And a couple more that I forgot the name to.

---------------

Hyung Suk yawned as he woke up, he stumbled before continuing walking to his new bathroom. His eyes snapped open when he realized something was missing. He yelled as he touched his chest, he had breasts. He started feeling his body, feeling more desperate when he didn't feel his dick where it belong. Shit, shit, he ran out of the bathroom, ignoring his need to pee. Because he was missing his dick and had the body of a teenage female!

He tripped over a body, he yelped as he fell to the ground. It groaned before it sat up. Hyung Suk felt his jaw drop, it was him! But not him! Because he was him and that can't be him if him was he! The not-him put on glasses before he looked at him, his face explode in red. Hyung Suk blushed when he realized he was naked. Before he felt an unexpectedly angry rise inside of him, he slapped the not him in the face. "Stop staring, pervert!" He yelled as he grabbed the blankets to cover himself.

"I am sorry! I didn't know what to do! I didn't think there was going to be a naked woman in my home!" His not self covered his eyes as he looked away. Hyung Suk feeling bad and confused when he saw female clothes in the corner of the room. Then noticed that the room was bigger and newer than what it was when he went to sleep. "And who are you?! This is my new house!"

"I'm Park Hyung Suk, age sixteen! Son of Park Mi Sook," he yelled back.

The not him spun around, looking mad, "stop joking around lady! I should call the cops on you for breaking in and entering!"

Hyung Suk glared back, "I am not! Look, I woke up and I went to the bathroom before I-" he blushed as he looked away. "Before I noticed that I was a female." The other him still didn't believe him if the glare was anything to go by. He glared at him before he huffed. "Fine, don't believe me then! Just tell me how I would know that you like-liked Chul in second grade for a whole month then he moved! You thought he was awesome because he was learning how to fight and he was nice!"

The other him gaped, but Hyung Suk continued on. "Or that you liked to sing along with Call me Maybe and All about That Bass when no one is around! Or how about that when one time where you were sitting home alone and decided to see what makeup looked on you-"

He screamed horrified by what was coming out of the mouth the girl who suspiciously looked a lot like what his mother looked like when she was younger but prettier. Hyung Suk felt like puking honestly, she looked way too much like his mother and knows way too much. "Stop talking!" He waved his hands, he never told anyone about that stuff! There's no way she would know about them. No way!

"How do you know that?!" He yelled.

"Like I said! I am you or was you!" She gripped her hair, "this is so confusing! When I went to sleep, I was you. I moved here to go to Jae Won High School!" The girl huffed, then rolled her eyes as she fixed the blanket more.