Broken Wings

"You're not broken, Troye," I say, desperately trying to get him to step back from the edge. "Suicidal people are just angels who want to go home."

Troye glances at me from over his shoulder. "I'm too much of a mess to be an angel, Tilly," he says, making me wince at the sound of my nickname. "You said so yourself."

"Troye, please," I cry, taking a step forward. "You're my angel, and you know that. I love you." Troye faces front again, staring at the darkness that seems to go on forever.

"I love you, too," he says. "But I need to go home."

He steps forward, dropping out of my sight and out of existence.

*******************************************

Hellooo!

So, when I asked if I should write a Troyler fic, the response was pretty positive, so here we go! ^.^

I don't think I'm going to start posting chapters until I finish with The Fosters, which, obviously, won't be for a while. I might change my mind, though. *maniac smile*

Also, I am not, under any circumstances, trying to romanticize the idea of bullying, self-harm, or suicidal thoughts and/or behavior. I don't mean to offend anyone who struggles with these problems.

Please read, vote, and comment!!

xx,

Chloe

**Disclaimer** I obviously do not own Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, or any of the other YouTubers mentioned.

All rights reserved.