Love sick

I slammed the door and muffled my screams out with my pillows. Tears falling from my eyes as I grabbed my phone viciously, my boyfriend had cheated on me with 4 girls. I sat down on my bed and plugged my headphones into the phone and switched on ' New Rules' by Dua Lipa.

"Talkin' in my sleep at night
Makin' myself crazy
(Out of my mind, out of my mind)
Wrote it down and read it out
Hopin' it would save me
(Too many times, too many times)
Oh, he makes me feel like nobody else
Nobody else
But my love, he doesn't love me
So I tell myself, I tell myself"

I moved my feet to the beat as more tears escaped my eyes. Why would he do that? I sighed and got up and walked to the door. I opened it and realised it was raining. Perfect day I thought as I walked back upstairs and packed my bag.
I yanked my bag out the door and took a breath g breath before walking into the pouring streets. No cars... no people I thought as I walked towards the lake where the entrance to the sewer was. I held my nose as I tore into the grey water. I heard a voice about half way in.

"Hey what are you doing?" I looked behind me to see a shortish boy with brown hair and a fanny pack and a non matching outfit.

"Holy shit!" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me and scanned me.
"Your beautiful!" He was going to say something else when a tall boy walked through and shone the flashlight at me.

"Wow- W-what a-are you d-doing here?" He was looking at one part of me and I blushed.
"Nothing" I looked down and came closer to the exit. I look3 being the two boys and saw a bunch of other boys. Their mouthes were open wide and they looked at me. My shoulder length blonde hair sparkled in the light and my hazel eyes stood out. Half of one of my eyes were just a light brown but then the others were a hazel.

"Holy fuckballs!" One of the boys examined me and walked up to me with their hand outstretched.
"My name is Richie!" The boy pushed his glasses closer to his nose making me smile and chuckle.
"Kristina" I shook his hand and smiled as he winked at the others.
"He thrusts his fist against the post but still insists he sees the ghost" the tall boy mumbled.
"I'm Bill and these are my friends... Richie, Stan, Ben, Eddie, Mike" he pointed to each of them and Stan gave a shy wave. I waved back with a smile.

Bill took a big breath and Eddie took a puff from his asthma puffer as he started to stare at me.
"There all virgins" Richie broke the silence and Eddie slapped him.
"Shut the fuck up!" Richie slapped him in the face and started wrestling him. I stared in confusion then looked back at Stan who was looking at me like he was embarrassed.

Bill took my hand and whispered in my ear.
"They always fight over girls" his breath against my neck made me feel dizzy. I nodded as he let my hand go and walked further into the drain. I followed while the others were still beating each other up. Bill turned around and looked back to see if no one else was coming. He looked at me and slowly made his way over.

"Y-you know I-IT?" He asked me. I looked at him with a face like 'wut' and he looked away.

"He thrusts his fist against the post but still insists he sees the ghost" he mumbled.
"You are really pretty" he took a big gulp and continued looking strait ahead.

"Wow that's nice.. your super cute" I smiled and looked at him. He shrugged and smiled. He handed me a flashlight and I switched it on. I looked in front of me and saw a balloon. Specifically a red balloon with 'I ❤️ Derry' printed on it. I stopped and gasped as the balloon floated towards us. I looked at Bill and he looked frightened as well.

"S-shit" he took a step back and backed away.
"Bill" I heard a voice I looked back at Bill.
"Georgie!?" He said with his eyes wide open. He cautiously and quickly took a step forward.
"Bill?" I put my hand on Bill and pulled him back. Bill fell to the floor and started choking up blood.

I screamed and screamed as the others ran. I pulled Bill to my chest as he was pale and choking up blood.

"Shh" I rocked him as he held my hand. Sitting in the grey water as a clown approached. I screamed again and looked behind me. Richie and Eddie were sprinting towards us.

"Help!" I shouted and turned back and saw the clown staring at me with his demonic smile. I shivered and pulled Bill closer as Eddie threw his flashlight at the clowns face. The clown looked shocked and let out a low growl as his hands morphed to sharp claws. His eyes looked red and Eddie gasped and took a step back.

The creature pounced at me his arms out stretched as he grabbed my arms and chuckled. I tried to break free only for the clown to scratch my pale face. I let out a yelp and held my face as blood gushed out.

The clown choked me and left Bill while smiling demonically I struggled and choked as he tightened his grip. Richie and Eddie stood a fair amount away. There mouths sat agape as I struggled and held my face as the blood covered my hand. The clown grabbed my hand and licked the blood of.

I stared in shock before giving in and screaming and crying. The clown grabbed my face and opened his mouth and a long tongue came out. I screamed and stared at it on horror as it made its way to my face. He licked up the blood and slowly let his tongue back in.