Preference #6

When You're Sleeping:

Nash : He walks into your house. He knows you're home alone. He sees you asleep on the couch. He picks you up and carries you to you room. He lays you down on your bed and lays next to you.

Cameron: He comes over one morning to surprise you. When he walks into your house there no sign of you. He walks to your room and see you're asleep. He walks to the kitchen and makes you breakfast. When it's done he's bring it up to you and wake you up. So you can eat your breakfast in bed

Hayes: He comes home from work. He walks to your room. He see that you're asleep. 'She looks so cute' he thinks in his head. He takes he's phone out and snaps a few picture of you. He goes to the closet and changes out of his work clothes into basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He walks back into your room and you still asleep. He decides to wake you up. He hops in the bed " WAKE UP (Y/N) !! I HAVENT SEEN YOU ALL DAY!!!" he yells. "hayes shut up I'm trying to sleep......WAIT HAYES YOURE HOME!"

Matthew: He knows you asleep because you aren't feeling very well. He goes to the store and buys tons of gifts. He think that'll make you feel better. He goes back home and put every single gift in your room. "(Y/N) wake up sleepy head." he says in a quite cute voice. "Yeah? Matt what do you need?" she ask in a tired voice. "Look." "Awe Matt thank you so much. It truly means a lot you would do this for me."