1. meeting?

Axel:
Today is my first day back at school why you may ask because over a year ago during summer break I got so sick that no doctor could help they all thought I was gonna die. But instead, I lost my hearing so I stopped going to school but got school work done. I learned sign language along with my best friend Alice she helps me talk to the world.

Today I have my last meeting with my deaf counselor who helps me every day. He signs "Are you ready for today?" I nod he gives me a stern look. I laugh and sign "Yes I'm ready" I leave the house and start my walk to school soon Alice joins my walking and signs "You ready?" "I'm nervous what if I'm the freak nobody likes?" She laughs and shakes her head "Your my freak" I hit her arm "I'm serious" I look down as we walk through the doors of the school. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look up. "It's okay I'm right here with you" She signs. I sign thank you as we head to our locker.

Only my locker is being blocked by two guys making out. Alice signs and speaks telling them to move out of her way. There's one wearing a leather jacket and skinny's and the other shorts and a hoodie. The leather jacket pushes the guy off him and says something to Alice I tap her shoulder and sign "No fighting first day remember" she nods and glares at the guy. And pushes passed him to open my locker. I could see his lips moving but I couldn't tell what he was saying.

"Alice what is going on" I finally use my voice she signs "This dumbass thinks he's boss of everyone he's a bad boy he's trying to figure out what's wrong with you" I nod and look at the guy and say "I'm deaf I can't hear you" he tilts his head a little and smirks I watch him check me out as Alice drags me away to class. But damn was that bad boy hot.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So hello let me know what you think so far. Also when Axel is talking to Alice they are always signing unless said otherwise.
Have a good day

🌸👑