art

so sometimes I'll watch an animatic for a five minute song (the entire thing) and I might not like their art style but i also do at the same time. like, they spent all their time on making a full animatic for a longer song. thats fucking fantastic. maybe i wont like the eyes, but I'll keep it to myself  because it's better than anything i could make. they did full body, lip sync (ish) movement and camera panning and just its fantastic. I'll enjoy any art thing even if i don't like one tiny thing about it.

personally, i hate when someone makes fun of my drawing without any constructive criticism. If you say to me, "why are the eyes over the hair? it looks weird." I'll probably crumble up art that I would later find adorable even if I started to like it because you kinda ruined the drawing for me. on the other hand, if you say this: "Why are the eyes over the hair? Maybe make the bangs shorter."* or something like that maybe just even "why are the bangs over the hair?"** because I'll respond with 'its just how my art style is'** (or for the first one, 'oki then that might help thanks'*)

if you're gonna hate on my work tell me what to do to improve it. or just don't.

idk this is just my opinion.