GQ Italia Photoshoot (Part 2)

~•~

Camila posed a seductive but charming look. Her hair flew as the camera clicks. Flashes and lights around the room. This is her last session of her photoshoot. She's so comfortable with this photoshoot because it's not that revealling. Just do flawless and perfect poses.

"That's a wrap!" The photographer said as the staffs clapped their hands.

"Thank you guys!!!"

She thanked all of the staffs there for being a part of her photoshoot. She dried her hair with a towel. Sje wanted to see Shawn right now so she sprinted to his session hall. She twisted the door quietly. Seeing for like 5 people inside the room. They saw her and smiled at her. She akwardly smiled back. She looked at the photographer who's clicking the camera. She walked and stopped beside the lights to watch his boyfriend.

Her eyes stared at him as her boyfriend rubbed his hands through his wet curly locks, with his bottoms undone

Her eyes stared at him as her boyfriend rubbed his hands through his wet curly locks, with his bottoms undone. Exposing his chest and abdominal linings. He looked so hot snd sexy.

She bit her bottom lip then licked her lips. Suddenly, she felt her sweat falling down on the side of her face. Why is it so hot out of the sudden? She facepalmed herself as she realized that the room had no aircon. It's already hot but Shawn makes it hotter. She watched him. His muscles flexed as he bent over and pose. His eyes are focused only at the camera. He looked so slim and small. Maybe because of his suit. He didn't realize her girlfriend is there. Fantasizing him. Camila rubbed the cloth on her crotch. As she imagine Shawn eating her like there's no tomorrow. She contained her moans by biting her lip. Why is she so horny today? She's not this horny on the past few days.

"That's a wrap!" The photographer said as he clicks the last camera to take a picture.

Shawn thanked all of the people inside the room except Camila. Still not knowing that she's there, standing and admiring him. Everybody left. Only the two of them remained.

"God, it's so hot" Shawn mumbled as he took off his suit.

He stretch his arms as his back muscles flex, revealling the lines and the beautiful bulb tattoo on his right back arm. God, this is her weakness. Camila let out a low moan, enough for her to hear. He turned around and his eyes widen as he saw Camila, touching herself through her clothes.

Pleasure washed over his body. Even watching his girlfriend, fingering herself, would make his dick to release. Well, he's having a boner right now. Camila open her eyes, seeing his boyfriend half naked. She stopped touching herself and walked her way in front of him.

"Hi Shawn" Her voice is so soft and seductive.

She placed her hand on his cheek snd pulled him for a kiss. He kissed back and they pulled away.