Wandering Eyes

"S-so class as I-um-was a saying........." he looked directly at me, a bead of sweat building itself on his forehead. He kept licking his pink heart shaped lips. I pushed out my chest a little and bit my lip as my top button burst to reveal a small amount of my chest to him.

His eyes widened as he glanced at them, trying to look anywhere but me. So I decided to get back his attention. I raised my hand in an innocent manner, he had no choice but to call on me. He looked over at me in desperation and I smirked noticing his little friend get excited.

"Mr.styles?" I asked innocently pouting my lip, as I read his name on the board

He gulped loudly "Um yes miss...." He said looking down at his role call list. He mouthed my name as if trying to memorize it. "Kayla. "

" I was not here when we started class, can you help me catch up after class?"

"I-uh are you sure? I mean, it's not hard..." He trailed off knowing and admitting defeat. "Of course, I'm always happy to help a student." He smiled weakly his eyes falling back on my face.

Throughout the rest of the class, he tried keeping his eyes off me.

__________Harry's P.O.V.________________

I was on my way back home after having a few drinks with my friends when I heard a police car ringing from behind me. It soon passed me and I saw a beautiful girl sticking out of the window. I think she was high or something but she was still incredibly hot. Her brown hair flying in the wind and she was smiling brightly at me. After she passed I heard another cop car but this time was focused on me.

I respectfully pulled over, probably because I was a bit tipsy and I didn't feel like having a high speed chase.

I parked the car on the side of the road and waited for the officer to come.

"Is there a problem officer?" I asked trying not to slur my words.

He liked down at a small notepad writting something down.

"Licence and registration" he practically groaned, talking in a very uninterested voice.

I grabbed my license and registration and handed it to him. He left to his car with it and I waited again for like 10 minutes. He came back with them and I put them away.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle" he announced I groaned and he cuffed me. Crap, I have school tomorrow!

When we got to the station the police guy sat m on a bench by a desk. I heard th voice of an angel as I sat. I booked up and slipped myself out of my handcuffs and got up heading towards the voice.

A police man caught up to me and dragged me into the next room. The room where the voice was coming from. It was the girl from the cop car. The police guy walked away to some desk.

"Hey curly, your in here already?" She said "I just saw you a few minutes ago what happened?"

"Drag racing or something?" I said trying to seem like I was in here for a cooler reason. She put her hands in my hair and I involuntary moaned.

"Wanna come over t my house?" She offered still brushing her small hands in my thick hair I nodded and after a while of like paperwork and stuff we left.

------------the next morning-----------

I woke up to the sound of someone shuffling across the room. I opened my eyes to find nothing but the color red. What the... oh! It's just a bed spread, it must-have been that girl's bed. I never did find out her name. The next thing I hear is a high pitch scream. I threw off the blankets and found a little blond girl carrying a small worn out blue blanket. She was the source of that sound.

"Nononononossshhhhhh, it's okay calm down!!??" I scream whispered trying to calm down the little girl. She must be that girl's sister. I hurried checking the time and finding my clothes trying to put them on. I wish I didn't wear a button down yesterday. Crap!!!!! I have to go teach at the high school.

Damn!

I snuffed out of the bed not burgeoning up my shirt and climbed out the window running across the yard to my car.

I pulled into the parking lot and ran to my room. It's a good thing I don't have any early classes. The five minute bell rang just after I got in there. So I have five minute to prepare for my lesson.

______five minutes later_________

The students began to pile in and find there seats as I wrote my name on the chalkboard.

Mr. Styles.

After about ten minutes into my lesson on safe sex the door burst opened and two girls walked in laughing about something. It's that girl again.

I'm sorry I have not been updating. My internet has been down and I'm now writting from my kindle. Takes a while. I promise, I will try to update faster and more often. :B thanks for reading.

Comment.vote.fan