Male! Widowmaker x Fem! Reader

This was requested by @JannaTyrell I hope you like it!

In this story you are a member of Overwatch and Widowmaker isn't a member of anything!

Y/N POV

"Y/N.....Y/N?......Y/N!" Someone shouted bringing me back to my senses. I looked up to see Winston staring at me. He sighed " Have you been listening? Pharah is taking a small team to track Los Muertos to their base and I was telling everyone who was on the team." I looked at Winston and replied " Sorry Winston I'm just tired..am I on the team?" Winston huffed and shook his head. "Get some rest Y/N." After the meeting was dismissed I trudged all the way to my room which was 15 minutes from the meeting room. I wasn't really tired, I was just thinking about the encounter I had with Widowmaker on our previous mission. 

FLASH BACK TO THE MISSION.

We were securing the objective and it hadn't been too hard. Reinhardt has told me to scout for enemies so I had gone down an alley which split into several paths. Suddenly I heard a popping noise and I saw a purple smoke rising up around me , it burnt my lungs and my vision went blurry as I fell to my knees. A figure appeared in front of me and the last thing I heard was "Bonjour une petite fille!" 

I woke up on a rooftop and as I stood up I saw the figure more clearly. He was very tall with short dark hair and had blue skin and.....wait.....blue skin? I gasped as I realised who I was looking at, it was Widowmaker, one of the most famed assassins in the world. I had only heard stories but now that I saw him in the flesh he was so much more menacing, cruel looking and hot! I tried to push that last thought out of my head but it was true. The way his spandex suit outlined his biceps perfectly and I could see his solid chest perfectly. 

He examined my body, looking me up and down and I felt my face flush. He strode towards me and I tensed waiting for a final blow or to be shot in the head but instead I felt a pair of soft lips on my own and a pair of hands resting on my waist. I froze with my eyes wide but I slowly melted into it kissing back gently. When he pulled away his eyes softened slightly from the hard stare he had been wearing earlier. He leant towards my ear and whispered "I have been watching you for some time and you make me feel something." With that he jumped off of the roof and disappeared. I felt my cheeks go red as I replayed the kiss until I was interrupted by Reinhardt on my com. "Y/N! Any enemies in the sides?" You sighed and replied "No Reinhardt all clear" "Gut! Get down here "

PRESENT

as I went into my room I thought how I really hoped that I would see Widowmaker again because boy I had fallen for him. 

I hope you like it and please leave requests and feedback! 😁❤️😁