That's Enough!

Let me mention this again that I do NOT own any of the characters in this story and it is a pure fan-fiction. The characters Yuri Katsuki and Victor Nikiforov are from Yuri!!! On Ice. This story contains smut and some themes of BDSM and if that is not something you like, feel free to give this one a skip. This one is dedicated to all yaoi lovers. Hope you like it!

This won't do. It just won't.

Victor Nikiforov was losing his patience and that was saying something. His brain had an automated function of turning rage into sarcasm or savagery but this boy—this stupid, cute, delectable Japanese boy—made him want to pull his hair out. He finally understood why Yakov was bald now.

The Worlds were a few months away and Yuri Katsuki's form was lost. The boy, under Victor's tutelage, had won a silver medal. And now? Now his balance on ice was like that of a chicken that had sewn on flamingo legs. He had lost so much weight because he refused to eat anything before practice and kept staying back at the rink until after hours.

"This is not difficult, Yuri," Victor shook his head slowly. "You are focussing too hard. Just feel the music. Here, let me show you one more time."

Victor flawlessly glided on ice and landed the quad Salchow with a natural finesse. His steps didn't look structured or forced at all. Yuri watched Victor like a hawk as if studying every inch of his body's movement.

Victor glided back to find Yuri deep in thought.

"What is on your mind Yuri?"

"We'll be competitors now again, Victor. It has always . . . hah!"

Victor skated closer and held his hands, urging him to continue.

"Well, Victor, it has always been my dream to skate on the same ice as you. You took a break so you could coach me. This year is your big comeback, and we are doing this Couples Free Skate Program in addition to the World Championship and I don't know." Yuri suddenly looked away. Victor came closer and hooked a finger under his chin forcing him to look up. Yuri raised his glassy chocolate-brown eyes and continued,

"What if I mess up? All eyes will be on you and I just—" Whatever Yuri was about to say next was lost when Victor leaned forward and kissed him square on the mouth.

When Victor felt Yuri lean into the kiss, he pulled out and said with sparkling blue eyes, "Looks like Coach Nikiforov has to help me out here." His voice was like smooth caramel, accentuated by his thick Russian accent. He tugged Yuri away from the rink and took him to the lockers.

"What are you doing, Victo–?"

"Take off your skates and get changed ASAP."

"O...kay. But where are we going?"

"No questions, little piggy. Do as your coach says." Victor gave his heart smile and promptly left the locker room. Why do I feel like that the smile was fake? Am I in trouble?

"Uh." Dejected and anxious, Yuri tugged at the laces of his skates and slipped out of them. He packed his stuff and met Victor outside.

"Before we go ahead Yuri, I need to know something. Do you trust me?"

Yuri gasped. I have idolised you since I was a kid, you stupid man. What kind of a question is that?

Yuri nodded and was promptly pulled out of the premises.

"Sit at the back," Victor climbed onto his cycle and convinced a hesitant Yuri to join him backseat.

"Victor, it's a bumpy road. I'll get . . . erm . . ."

"Relax, little piggy. All part of the plan," Victor said pedalling away like a maniac.

Half an hour later, they reached their hotel in St. Petersburg. Victor, fresh as a daisy, beamed at the concierge and Yuri resisted the urge to touch his sore butt.

"Never going back-seat riding with Victor again," he solemnly promised himself.

"Ready?" Victor asked, opening the door to their room.

"For what—ah . . . Victor!!!!" Yuri was suddenly upside down. Literally.

"Come on! Let's find that confidence back now, shall we?" Victor said charging forward adjusting Yuri on his shoulder.

"Victor—what are you —Oof!!!" Yuri's butt was already smarting from the rough bicycle ride and being plonked on Victor's bed like a ragdoll hardly helped ease it.

"I don't understand Victor. Why did we leave practice? I—uh," Victor covered Yuri's soft lips with his hand and gestured him to quiet down with the other.

"The student will listen when the coach is talking, all right?" Yuri nodded in agreement.

Victor smirked and took his hand off Yuri's mouth.

"Now Yuri, I need you to do something while I'm gone."

"What are we doi—"

"Ah-ah. No questions. I want you to . . ." Victor leaned in and whispered something in Yuri's ear. When he was done, Yuri's cheeks were two points of bright red dots and his ears were glowing pink.

~End of Part 1~