Pleasure After Pleasure

Yuri was tense but still being chained buck naked with no vision was strangely feeding his hard-on. The wait was agony and the silence was frustrating. His hands were free but he decided to stay still for a while. Victor was still very much behind him holding his knees far apart, unmoving and silent as a still river.

"Victor what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Victor was broken out of his reverie. His hands slowly glided to Yuri's bum and began kneaded his pink flesh.

"Have I ever told you that I have been fantasising about making that butt mine one day?"

A blush crept up Yuri's neck. He thought he would choke on his tongue if he tried to talk so he kept mum.

The tips of Victor's thumbs were digging in Yuri's skin, separating the butt cheeks as further as he could. This time something warm and slick touched Yuri's entrance. Victor's tongue was trailing all along Yuri's sex electrifying every nerve ending in his body making it tingle. If it weren't for his hands holding him straight, Yuri would have passed out on the mattress. Victor's hands dug into the younger boy's hips as he pressed his tongue inside Yuri's hole.

Yuri was crying out Victor's name begging him to slow down but they both knew what Yuri really wanted. Victor slapped his hands on Yuri's butt and pulled him even closer, placing light bites on the inside of his thigh. Yuri was shivering in anticipation and his toes were curling and uncurling at the ruthless, masterful assault of Victor's tongue. Unconsciously, Yuri began moving his hips in tandem with Victor's tongue.

"You taste so good here, Yuri. I don't think I will ever get enough of you." Victor placed a final kiss on Yuri's hole and straightened up.

Some more things moved around and in a few moments, Victor was again behind Yuri. Whatever Victor was about to do, its sheer anticipation was killing Yuri. The tips of Victor's fingers lightly travelled from the base of Yuri's neck, down his spine and stopped at the tip of his dripping hard member leaving shivers and goosebumps in its wake.

"So eager you are, Yuri. But I am going to draw this one out as long as I can." Something was in Victor's mouth. Before Yuri could ask what it was, he heard a soft ripping sound followed by some squirting. Something cool, light, and creamy was being rubbed against Yuri's butthole and it took every muscle in his body to remain still. Victor took out what was in his mouth and said, "You're pretty tight, Yuri, I'm going to have to use this lube." The lube was being massaged round and around his pink pucker until he felt something inside him.

"I'm going to stretch you out, Yuri," Victor said inserting one then two fingers and mirroring the action of scissors inside Yuri.

"Does my pork cutlet bowl like when I do this?" As an answer, Yuri simply brought his hips down to feel Victor's fingers go deeper inside him. He heard some more squirting and Victor pulled out his fingers for a moment. His thumb caressed Yuri's rim before he slid three fingers inside him.

Yuri's guttural cry resonated in the suite.

Yuri heard the snapping of elastic.

"Ready, sweetling?" Victor's caramel voice sounded behind him.

"Ready, Victor."

Something small, smooth, and arctic freezing was pushed into Yuri's bum. The ice! I guessed it right.

He heard some more squirting before something completely opposite nudged at his entrance.

"Just take a deep breath in, baby."

Yuri did as he was told and braced himself for what was about to happen.

Victor parted Yuri's cheek and pushed the tip of his penis inside.

"AHHHHHHH! VICTOR . . . PLEASE nnnnhnnh,"

"Sssshhhh, I know, I know. Deep breaths, baby. We'll go at your pace."

"Mmmpp aaahhhh. Ohhk­­–kay." Victor pulled out and gently pushed in a little deeper this time.

"Victor, don't! You're so . . . It hurts." Victor pulled out, tapped and rubbed his penis against Yuri's sex and then entered him slowly, all at once. Yuri's shivering body confirmed that Victor's actions were pushing the small pebble of ice further inside him.

"Almost there, my love." Victor cooed and bent over to grab Yuri by his waist pressing his chest to Yuri's back. He stayed still allowing Yuri to get used to his size all the while whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"I'm feeling a little better. You can move." The ice was melting in him causing his hard-on to swell more and more.

"Slow and steady," Victor said pulling out half way and then pushing it deeper still.

If Yuri moaned any louder, the hotel would personally come and throw them out on their rompers, but Victor didn't care. Yuri had not pushed him away and indirectly, in his own silly goofy way confessed his love for Victor. Today, no one was as lucky as he was.

"Victor, more." Yuri screamed his body still somewhat quaking from the previous thrusts.

Victor leaned on him, pulled out and then slammed into the younger boy. Yuri leaned back on his knees pushing Victor further inside him. One arm of Victor banded below Yuri's chest to steady him and the other was squeezing Yuri's wet member. Yuri threw his head back and began riding Victor's hard-on. He was breathless but restless and tireless. He bent further meeting Victor's lips in a hungry, unending kiss. Victor kept pushing Yuri down and slamming his member deeper and deeper until his cojones were slapping Yuri's bum.

"I'm close, Victor!"

"I'm close too darling. May I?"

"Yes, you may." A few thrusts later, Yuri came apart in Victor's fist and Victor soon followed coming hard inside Yuri. They collapsed on the bed together. Victor pulled out and released the restraints on Yuri's leg. After carefully disposing off the condom, he flicked the lights off and climbed onto the bed. He loved the location of this room because on some nights when the moon was full, its light would stream straight in through the window and on the bed. Today was one such night. He looked at the pale boy's moon-bathed body before he pulled the mattress over their sweaty bodies. He was spooning Yuri as though he were something precious and brittle.

"Was I too hard on you?"

"No."

"We can cuddle for a minute, then I'd like to run you a bath. You'll mostly be sore, so I guess we could hold practice—"

"I'll be there at 7:00 am tomorrow, Victor."

Victor was taken aback for a second but smiled into Yuri's neck. No one could argue with stubborn Yuri. "Let's not talk about that now." Victor embraced him closer.

"Hey Victor,"

"Hmm..."

"Can we do this again?"

"Haha. Sure."

"Well then," Yuri turned in Victor's arms and faced him. Before Victor could react, Yuri pressed his lips on Victor's and brought his arms around his neck.

"What? Now?" Victor mumbled between the kiss.

Yuri nodded and dived in for another kiss.

Oh right, his stamina is twice as strong as mine.

Victor laughed let Yuri drag him in for yet another round.

~End of Story~

************

Hullo! I hope you liked that. Feel free to DM any new story requests you may have or suggestions regarding this one. Thank you so much for choosing to read my story!

All my love, 

JPC <3 <3 <3