"Ditto"???

Suddenly his shackles were off, and he heard the front door open and then close. He gingerly untied the knot behind his head and opened his eyes to an empty room. The ice, which was basically water now, was running down Yuri's legs. Yuri pulled up his underwear and ran to the door. Victor wouldn't have gone far.

Sure enough, the Russian was standing by the single window at the far end of the hallway. It was pretty late in the night so no guests were lurking about. Victor's back was turned and his profile was bathed in streetlight streaming from the clear glass window. Yuri was still left speechless from Victor's words. Yuri noticed a nerve ticking in his jaw. Victor was angry.

"Victor—I," Yuri looked away for a moment. Victor was still not looking at him, so Yuri steeled himself and continued, "Victor, I never stopped loving skating. Even when I messed up the jumps, even after I was humiliated at those competitions, even after I was labelled a failure, or after the entire world decided that I probably was not meant for competitions. Because every time I fell, every time I failed, and every time I felt lost, I looked up to you for guidance. All my life, or from the moment I have known you, I have tried to be you, Victor, and skating to me means nothing . . . nothing at all without you. In fact, my skating is you. When you came to Hasetsu, you brought me back to life. My will to compete, my love for the ice, you changed everything. And now, I think I let the fear get to me again and forgot how lucky I was." Yuri bowed to Victor and apologised in Japanese. He stepped closer then and took Victor's hands in his. Victor turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry Victor. Please forgive me."

Victor's face broke into a smirk, though his eyes were still glassy with unshed tears.

"That's all well and good Yuri but I want you to back up and tell me how you love me."

Every hair on Yuri's body uncurled with alarm. His eyes widened and he just stared at the Russian who currently looked cocky and suggestive.

"VICTOR! I never said that—"

"Well you said you loved skating and then you said your skating is me so . . ."

Yuri promptly freed his hands and started waving them in front of him, "No you're taking things out of context, Victor. I—uh."

"Well there is also the fact that you came all the way down the hallway in nothing but your wet underwear. Tell me, Yuri, did you like being spanked that much?"

"NO NO NO, Victor."

"You didn't like it?"

"Of course I did! No, I meant I DIDN'T. I meant—"

Victor brought his hands around Yuri's bare back and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I love you too, Yuri."

Yuri could not resist for long and he returned the hug with equal fervour.

"Ditto," Yuri whispered softly in the crook of Victor's neck.

"Yuri, you can't say 'ditto' when someone confesses their feelings to you. That is just cold."

"I can't say it."

"Well I have my ways of making you say it." Victor pulled out of the embrace and picked Yuri up like a potato sack. Yuri's pink bottom was softly caressed all the way to their room at the other end of the hallway.

"Victor, are you insane? This is a hotel. Someone could be seeing us. There could be cameras here, Victor! Put me down, I beg of you."

"You'll be begging for something entirely different in a moment, sweetling. Now I do believe I still owe you a spank."

Victor locked the door behind him and carried Yuri to the poster bed. Placing Yuri again at the edge of the bed, Victor bent before him.

"Same rules, Yuri, but I will ask different questions. If I detect any lie or secrets, then you'll be spanked thrice. Is that understood?"

Yuri's ears were glowing red and his cheeks were flushed in anticipation. He could not trust himself with words so he ferociously nodded.

"Good, come here." Yuri leaned forward and Victor's lips captured his in a passionate kiss. Yuri was intoxicated with the first taste and wanted more of Victor in his mouth. He leaned ahead and weaved his fingers through Victor's platinum locks. When Victor's hands were spanning his bare thigh, Yuri gasped and Victor's tongue joined the duel.

Yuri moaned in his mouth, restless because of Victor's hands, which were holding him by his waist. His fingers were digging into Yuri's supple skin and the sensation was overwhelming his every nerve ending.

Victor abruptly broke the kiss and stood to his full length.

His heart leaped when he looked at Yuri, lips swollen, hair mussed, and face flushed. Could he possibly fall more in love with this adorable boy?

"First question," he said hooking a finger below Yuri's chin forcing him to look up "Is this underwear only wet because of ice water?"

I take everything back. I hate this man.

"Well Yuri, I'm waiting," Victor persisted.

Not giving you the satisfaction, baka!

"Yes."

"Oh, really? Well let's find out!" Victor pinned Yuri on the bed began kissing down his neck. Yuri's body arched beneath him craving more contact. Halfway down his chest, Victor came up and held Yuri's face in his hands.

"Between you and me, Yuri, I will be really pleased if you are lying this time." He gave a quick kiss to Yuri on his lips and descended below making his way down the Holy Grail and stopping just an mm perhaps above Yuri's hard groin.

"Now then, someone has been seeking my attention all night. I would hate to disappoint."

~End of Part 5~